U.P. Craft Beer Week

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatsleftofyou

Third Eye Pried Wide
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This year the U.P. is celebrating its inaugural U.P. Craft Beer Week, leading up to the Michigan Brewers Guild's Fall Fest in Marquette on 9/8. There are some cool events going on that week if you'll be up for the MBG Fest anyway. There's a full calendar available at www.upcraftbeerweek.com

Full disclosure: I am one of the co-founders of this event, but am making $0 off of it. It's all about the Yooper beer! :rockin:

I missed all of the events myself. Was way too busy. I hope that I can get to the Uptoberfest again this year. I've been very busy with my fiancee, yes, you heard that right Yooper and lschiavo. :D Perhaps we can both make it down to that in October.

Unfortunately we couldn't get anyone to commit to anything in the Iron Mountain area, despite our trying. UPtoberfest is on 10/13 this year and we have some cool new vendors lined up.

Latest posts

Back