• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two keggles, 10 gallon SS brewtech with 240v boilcoil, and Electric Brewery Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJOCONNELL

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have some equipment I am looking to move that I am no longer using as I have moved on to SS Brewtech BME kettle (20 gallon) and have a Brewie Plus so no longer need the keggles and SS brewtech kettle.

The electric brewery controller is a 240v unit with 26 ft cord.

The unit is from High Gravity Brewing: EBC-SV 240v unit with temp probe and 2 switches for pumps (plugs into the base), with infinity control if you want to go manual vs. PID control.

Igloo Coolers: One HLT, one Mashtun from Northern brewer. Used a total of four times so the unit is in mint condition cleaned after every use with PBW then hot water rinse then Star San rinse.

The keggles are polished with the following ports: 3 way valve, sight glass, whirlpool port.

SS Brewtech kettle: with trub dam, whirlpool port, Blichmann Boilcoil 240v.

I also have two chugger (stainless steel head) pumps for sale as I moved on to the Blichmann Riptide pumps.

For Keggles looking to get $100 each
SS Brewtech including Blichmann Boilcoil: $200
Brewery Controller: $300 (I paid $500 new)
Chugger Pumps: $50 each
Igloo Coolers: $150 for the set which will include the fly sparge attachment

If you take everything open to some discounting.

Ping me with questions.

PS I am located in the East Bay.

-Galen

Back