• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vermont two 10-gallon Blichmann kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclingbrews

Reaction score
http://burlington.craigslist.org/for/4479870797.html

Recently stepped up to 15 gallon kettles. Looking to sell the 10 gallon ones. Get-done price is $500 all-in, including the false bottom.

I'm also considering selling my plate chiller, which would be an item I would consider shipping. It's a Duda 30-plate chiller - B3-23A 30 Plate Universal Beer Wort Chiller, 12" x 2.9" with M8-1.25 Mounting Studs, 3/4" Male NPT (water) x 1/2"
Male NPT (wort)

How did you like the chiller? I just bought one and haven't used it yet. I do 10 gallon batches... did It chill as advertised when pumping slowly through?

Plate chiller is great. It fits into my process just fine b/c I like to whirlpool. As I have a deep well, my ground water is fairly cold, which helps the process of course.

Back