Turning pee into alcohol

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robtotten

Reaction score
I'm wondering if it is possible to purchase urine from super models and basically turn it into an alcohol by adding sugar and then yeast? I was think basic DME and WLP410, the seasonal wit strain which I think would give it nice French and Belgian qualities. American super model pee just isn't there with French super model pee.

Maybe the reasons why not are obvious, so let me explain it to you. I'm part of new movement called Pee Vampires. We like to drink pee, but not straight. And we're mostly DIYers, so I want to do this myself. For the record, I've had bottled "True Pee" and that synthetic stuff just doesn't hold a candle.

I think it would work if these girls would pee in a bottle and send it to me.

1742.jpg

Its funny that fredthecat answered this thread. actually really funny.

Fermented blood and alcohol, yum....

Well, I turn alcohol into pee regularly. We just need to find a way to reverse the process. It seems good in theory, but the first step... getting the urine back into my bladder... doesn't seem like much fun.

This is the funniest thread ever.

That aside I'm slightly interested. I have no ambition to drink pee, but every time a sanitation freak cries about taking the half second he removed the bung from his carboy I think, "What is the most offensive sanitary beer I can make?"

I think this might be it!

This is the funniest thread ever.

That aside I'm slightly interested. I have no ambition to drink pee, but every time a sanitation freak cries about taking the half second he removed the bung from his carboy I think, "What is the most offensive sanitary beer I can make?"

I think this might be it!

I'm guessing you didn't see the blood beer post then?

Well, I turn alcohol into pee regularly. We just need to find a way to reverse the process. It seems good in theory, but the first step... getting the urine back into my bladder... doesn't seem like much fun.

pee in a bucket then get your autosiphon ready. use a catheter and insert it(if you need more details ill officially be scared) now how to get past bladder is another problem and i cant give you an answer on that

We could always throw a bunch of these chocolates in to use as fermentables. It probably need to be some kind of pee chocolate stout.

3701455596_95622a747a_o.jpg

pee in a bucket then get your autosiphon ready. use a catheter and insert it(if you need more details ill officially be scared) now how to get past bladder is another problem and i cant give you an answer on that

hang upside down for a few days and the bmc, i mean peepee beer will start dripping out of your nose.

and for a reel urine beer, it should be more like a cider. serve well chilled in a chalice.

If you do happen to get this recipe down, i think you could make a good deal of money from R. Kelly.:ban:

Wow, people are really getting bored around here, . . . . .but, . . . . . seriously, the proper urine beer should be dry hopped with whole skin flakes, . . . .. . . ... . .almost threw up in my mouth a little bit there.

Does anyone know the story behind the pic of those two chicks? Everytime I see I wonder where they party and if can I catch a bus there......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back