• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kansas True TDD-3 Kegerator in KC area-$700

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuaiken

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been lurking and learning on the forums for a while now but my first post is a bittersweet one- I'm selling my True TDD-3 kegerator, because it's frankly larger than my needs justify. A quick google search will bring up lots of info on these, but here's the gist: Locking double doors, double tower, stainless bartop, black vinyl exterior, 1/3 hp compressor for quick cooldowns. I'm throwing in one tap/CO2 tank/regulator/3-way manifold. I've also upgraded to a digital temperature control that can adjust temperature to 1/10 of a degree (F).

Cosmetically I'd give it 7/10- some flaws on the stainless, doors are in pretty good shape, interior walls have been painted satin black. Pics soon.

Functionally it's in great shape-new start capacitor and relay (the reason I got a deal on it), compressor amp draw matches rating, etc. Cools down from 70 deg to 37 in 4-5 minutes.

The draft towers are non-original: generic insulated chrome towers that accomodate the neat cooling air ducts True added to help cool the towers.

$700, pretty much firm, if you can pick it up in Lawrence, KS. Can deliver within a 30 mile-ish radius for an extra $50. Beyond that, we can talk about it when/if the time comes.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back