Tri Clamp Fittings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbpiv

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with them? Maybe it's just a long day but I'm missing something here... I have a 2" tri clamp fitting on my pot and picked up an element and 2" tri clamp fitting to put my element on with. What am I missing here... It seems like 2" and 2" do not go together, but I'm not sure. Here's what I have:

image.jpg

Anyone have any experience with them? Maybe it's just a long day but I'm missing something here... I have a 2" tri clamp fitting on my pot and picked up an element and 2" tri clamp fitting to put my element on with. What am I missing here... It seems like 2" and 2" do not go together, but I'm not sure. Here's what I have:

look under the yellow cap, you will see the same fitting that is on your pot. you will need a gasket and a clamp to assemble.
cheers,
CBG

Thanks for the help! Looks like I need the clamp... I guess I just assumed when ordering a tri clamp piece like that... It would come with everything haha!

Don't forget the gasket too. Each piece is separate and they don't include them in case you already have some or are replacing just one part.

+1 on the gasket and make sure you get the 2 inch gasket, and a 2 inch clamp. You will love your element attached to your kettle with the tri clamp enclosure fittings. Easy to remove and clean and you don't have to drag the cord when you want to wash out your pot. You could also get a 2 inch end cap to clamp on the end to plug the hole, when you want to fill the kettle while cleaning past the level of the element hole. I do that with mine so the water and cleaning solution stays in the kettle......

John

Latest posts

Back