Too hammered to rinse bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMAK

Reaction score
I'm kinda anal about rinsing bottles of homebrew out after finishing right away. I got pretty buttered up and they are piling up and I'm not rinsing them immediately. Ever been there? Don't judge, it's a simple yes or no question. Haha.

Lol....that's awesome. Just soak in hot water and star San before bottling and you should be fine. I'm a total beginner but hot water and sanitizer seems to make sense.

When I bottled, I always rinsed regardless of butter level. But my dip$hit non-brewing friends would never rinse my bottles and I was always finding random moldy ones with a dead scorpion or two in the bottom.

I'm kinda anal about rinsing bottles of homebrew out after finishing right away. I got pretty buttered up and they are piling up and I'm not rinsing them immediately. Ever been there? Don't judge, it's a simple yes or no question. Haha.

No. I don't care how slammed you get, you can always put your bottles in the sink and run some water in them. Like the old STP commercial says..."pay me now, or pay me later."

I still rinse them, though it is routine since I pour in the kitchen right next to the sink, so running some water in them is just part of the pour to me.

Lol. Several, several Ferocious bombers amongst others are telling me to worry about it tomorrow. I think I will.

Couldn't have been too hammered, as you typed out coherent, grammatically correct posts...Hammered is:

I amn lkdkj s,fdklj l; l;el kl;al Hammeresed..

Latest posts

Back