Tired Hands brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most breweries that I know of will fill any growler, after all you are buying their beer:) That being said I also know of a few that will actually ask if you'd like to swap and get one of theirs, they then collect the others.

I was there once when a guy came in with his own growler with not markings on it at all and he was turned away empty handed. Said they couldn't fill it and that it had to be theirs according to PA law. I'm not sure if it was more because it didn't say tired hands or didn't have the government alcohol warning on it.

btw I grew up in Canton, MA right behind the high school on Wildewood Drive.

I was there once when a guy came in with his own growler with not markings on it at all and he was turned away empty handed. Said they couldn't fill it and that it had to be theirs according to PA law. I'm not sure if it was more because it didn't say tired hands or didn't have the government alcohol warning on it.

Unmarked is different than another companies marked growler due to the warnings included on the printed bottle.

Back