Tilt 2 app on Android 12

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rnorman57

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to load the tilt app on my new pixel 6A phone and got a message saying it was not compatible with this device, so I went back to my pixel 4A phone and deleted the tilt app and tried to reload it from the Play store and got the same message. Anybody else have this problem is the till tap no longer available? Both phones running Android 12, the app was running fine on the pixel 4A until I deleted it.

Oh FFS! I am going to be in the same boat.. I have a tilt coming in soon.. I just checked the app store and it shows the same thing.

Geez.. I don't know what to do.. I am running Android 13. I sent a message to the developer. We'll see what comes of it.. This is a big deal to me.

Hopefully it will get resolved.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-12-22 16-23-48.png
    Screenshot from 2022-12-22 16-23-48.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
I had this problem with my Pixel 5A. I went on tilt's website, and they had a link where you can download the app if you're getting this message. It works great now.

+1 to the above --- Message their customer support. There's a link to side load the app direct from TILT's website. That's what I had to do when I upgraded my phone.

I too got a quick response that the app is compatible and included a link to directly download it! Whoohoo!

I too got a quick response that the app is compatible and included a link to directly download it! Whoohoo!

After getting a Tilt for Christmas, I just finished a brewing run with it. I have to say it worked just like it should. No issues whatsoever with the app etc.

Latest posts

Back