• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Three tap beer tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkoltunf

Reaction score
Friends,

Looking for a three tap beer tower for my kegerator. I don't need the faucets, just the tower, and hoping to find something for $100 or less. I live in the Philadelphia area.

thanks, Ken

My father has a two tapper that he's not using. I'll take a look at it and see if we can drill a third hole, I remember the tower being pretty big diameter wise so it should handle the lines and a third hole. It's fairly old so it's not shiny and pretty, but we'd be looking to get significantly less than 100 for it.

Will follow up with you if you might be interested.

Definitely interested, although I would not really trust myself to drill a third hole. Still, let me know what you find, and it does not matter to me whether it's pretty.

thanks, Ken

I'll see if I can send you a picture of it either tonight or tomor.. If you like it we can work a price and I'll drill the hole for you, I've done it before not too bad with a good step bit.

I think I'm going to hold off on this for now. I have some other ideas about how to make this work. But thanks for replying and offering to look at your two tapper.

take care, Ken

Latest posts

Back