Thoughts on a Christmas 12-pack Gift

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veinman

Reaction score
I know it seems crazy to be thinking about Christmas but as on today it's only 5 months away. Since I started brewing last Christmas I thought this year I would do up some cool 12-packs for family and friends.
I was thinking of doing 4 different brews over the coming months and bottling in standard glass bottles and having them ready for Christmas.

Each pack would have 3 of 4 different brews, a pair of beer glasses and a phamplet on the brews; their malts, hops, flavors, food mixes and would come in its own wooden crate.

Was looking for some ideas on the makeup of the pack, It will include an American Brown and a Christmas Beer for sure the other options to fill out the pack are:

Spiced Pumpkin
Barley Wine
Stout
Porter
Cream Ale to have 1 light beer
Apple Cider

Thoughts?

Man I wish I were your friend! :tank:
Barley Wines are great winter warmer, same with the cider.
For the cider, I would suggest using some crystal malts/dme and some seasonal spices to give it a bit of an apple pie sort of feel to it. Thats what I plan on doing come Christmas time.

Good input thanks guys. My Brewery is named "Vandelay Industries Microbrewery & Latex Sales" Seinfeld fans will get the reference so I've come up with the following:

A "Human Fund 12-pack" will contain:
3- "Aluminum Pole Ale" Browns
3- "Festivus Spiced Ale"
3- "Feats of Strength" Barley Wine and
3- "Airing of Greviances" Ciders

It will come in a stained wooden crate, with 2 glasses, with a card explaining that a donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund. The Human Fund "Money and Beer for People."

Lol, great name...And great idea. You should try to incorporate the "No Tinsel, because I find it distracting" quote from Frank. That line gets me every time lol. You could put it in the explanation or even the name of a beer.

Back