This place is huuuuuge....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey0212

Reaction score
Just doing the introduction thing....been spending lots of time reading lots of threads, and just figured I'd say hey! Been homebrewing for a few years now (I also get to brew beer for a living, too!)....dove headfirst into sours/Brett beers about six months back (still don't have anything bottled....the waiting is the fun part!). Anyway, this forum is insanely huge, and packed full of good reading. I'm somewhat active on the BeerAdvocate homebrewing forum, so all these different sections, all about homebrewing....it's a little overwhelming! But in a good way...

Thanks for having me. I do tend to ramble on occasion.

Welcome Corey! Brewing for a living you should have a lot of valuable input to the forums. That's cool. Where do you work?

Thanks! I work at Cape Cod Beer. And believe me, I've got as much to learn as I do to offer, both on the homebrew and professional level.

Welcome aboard! Maybe your brewery can make a brett seasonal if your brews turn out really good.

Welcome aboard from Plymouth, I have not made it down to your brewery yet but have visited your website...keep it up!

Just doing the introduction thing....been spending lots of time reading lots of threads, and just figured I'd say hey! Been homebrewing for a few years now (I also get to brew beer for a living, too!)....dove headfirst into sours/Brett beers about six months back (still don't have anything bottled....the waiting is the fun part!). Anyway, this forum is insanely huge, and packed full of good reading. I'm somewhat active on the BeerAdvocate homebrewing forum, so all these different sections, all about homebrewing....it's a little overwhelming! But in a good way...

Thanks for having me. I do tend to ramble on occasion.

Hi and welcome! I have a login ID at BA, but that is just so I can search their beer reviews. I haven't used their forums (but will check it out soon). Are there homebrewers there? How is it different than this forum?

Hi and welcome! I have a login ID at BA, but that is just so I can search their beer reviews. I haven't used their forums (but will check it out soon). Are there homebrewers there? How is it different than this forum?

There's a homebrew forum on BA. It's solid, just not nearly as active. There might be a couple dozen (give or take, depending on the day) new threads a day. Some really smart homebrewers, too....I've learned a lot over there.

I just like how this is broken down into different sections...makes it easier to find what you're looking for.

Welcome aboard from Plymouth, I have not made it down to your brewery yet but have visited your website...keep it up!

Did you know we host a homebrew club meeting there once a month? First Wednesday of every month...tomorrow, in fact! It's a good time, if you're ever up for the drive...

Hi PP, in my experience, many of the posters there have earned the title EAC.

Back