Things we hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when people are noisy eaters and drinkers. I don't want to listen to you smack your lips and glug glug your beverage from across the room. And I hate TV and radio commercials that feel the need to accentuate those sounds. Blech.

YES!!! I thought I'd just went crazy and not noticed it before. So I am not insane. It is where the POST used to be so now every time I type a friggin message I automatically click Manage Attachments uhg!

I also hate that my job is so un-fulfilling but there is no way I'd find another locally that pays as much and is as relaxed with schedules.

I must be crazy or going senile but the manage attachments is in the same place its always been .:drunk: and there is no button that says post it says Submit reply and another one Preview post ,maybe its the browser ?

I have this with Firefox in Quick Reply. That may be the difference. Quick vs Advanced
reply.JPG

*edit*
Yep, in Advanced you have Submit Reply and Preview Post.

I hate that they don't allow flash on our computers. I can't watch the new (supposedly crappy) episode of South Park.

lol, I JUST clicked manage attachments. I think it's the first time I've done that.

People who move from the city to the mountains, buy a cabin then plow down all the trees on their land to plant sod and dig out a koi pond then get pissed off when the turtles come and eat their precious overgrown goldfish.

Oh, and people who use say "supposably". Nothing makes me want to smack someone upside the head that to hear that come out of their piehole.

People who move from the city to the mountains, buy a cabin then plow down all the trees on their land to plant sod and dig out a koi pond then get pissed off when the turtles come and eat their precious overgrown goldfish.

Can you be a bit more specific? :D

I hate it when people are noisy eaters and drinkers. I don't want to listen to you smack your lips and glug glug your beverage from across the room. And I hate TV and radio commercials that feel the need to accentuate those sounds. Blech.

My ****ing mother in law eats like that. I'd like to snap her neck every time she does it.

Did I just say that out loud?

moving 300 lbs of 2 row to the fourth floor

and people that dont pick up thier dogs **** come on the complex provides the little bags and a can at every building

bringing said 2 row into the house after unknowingly stepping in dog crap and tracking it across the 2 week old carpet......

and the icelandians........ who do they think they are calling a island iceland when it green and naming a block of ice greenland

I hate: waiting in lines
people who's jaw pops when they chew
untangling coat hangers
running out of toilet paper
people who spray instead of say
spastic childeren
Nancy Pelosi

untangling coat hangers
spastic childeren
Nancy Pelosi

Careful there.... don't want the FBI crawlin up your ass....

The women at the bus stop who ***** constantly about having to work 24-hour weeks. They claim they don't have time to get things done. Funny, I work 40 hours, my wife has 2 jobs and we seem to accomplish things without much problem.

Years ago, when i was in construction, we were having a tea break and talking about cyclists, and the way they ride badly on the roads. A painter chimed in and told us why he hated cyclists.......He started of mad, and got gradually more rabid......

Paraphrasing here: "I hate those bastards that ride bikes in Lycra shorts. They stick their butts in the air, wobbling their buttocks side to side and getting all sweaty. You can see their nuts through the fabric moving around and their dicks bulging out down the sides. I don't know why they think that i want to stand there and watch their balls moving around all the time"

The rest of us were just staring at each other in amazement, and having a silent conversation with our eyes. "Did you know he was gay?" ......"Nope! I had no idea! he certainly seems annoyed about his secret sexuality!"......."Do you think we should ask him?"......"Nah, i think he would deny it anyway"

OK, It's not funny the way I type it, but you had to be there. ;)

OK, It's not funny the way I type it, but you had to be there.

It's funny.

Reminds me of a story my business partner tells. In a previous company, she had a sales manager that went to ComDex with them. The second day he was complaining about all of the prostitutes around the hotel, and ...

how much they cost!

I used to have a girl/friend that could randomly pop her jaw (usually on purpose)...she could dislocate it or something. It happened many times unintentionally during sex, tho...that would really screw with the mood sometimes. It sounded like two rocks hitting each other.

Oh, and people who use say "supposably". Nothing makes me want to smack someone upside the head that to hear that come out of their piehole.

YES!!!! And these are the same people that say "posta". Example: You're not posta do it that way, you're posta do it this way......... Learn to talk, would you???

Oh, and bad spellers drive me batty too. There is this really cool feature on most browsers. Perhaps you've heard of it. It's called SPELL-CHECK!!!! (I know Yuri agrees on this one.....:) )

untangling coat hangers
spastic childeren
Nancy Pelosi

Running out of toilet paper and having to use a tangled up coat hanger instead.

Yea. I nid that wan.

Werk blocks install.

Wuld be nyce to hev tho'.

PPPPHHHHBBBBTTTT!!!!! :)

Hey, this is fun....Hmm I probably have more......

I also hate:

Snobs of all kinds (beer snobs, intellect snobs, Harley snobs, status snobs, etc)
Yankees
Red Sox
Cubs
White Sox
Bears
Vikings
21-year old minimum drinking age
My ex-wife's fiance (the only human being I have EVER truly hated in my life)
Jim Carrey movies
Adam Sandler movies
Ben Stiller movies
spinach
squash
IPAs
Stouts (but a good Oatmeal Stout is awesome!!!)
Sour Beer

I'm sure I have more, but this is not the debate forum, so I will stay away from the political realm....

I used to have a girl/friend that could randomly pop her jaw (usually on purpose)...she could dislocate it or something. It happened many times unintentionally during sex, tho...that would really screw with the mood sometimes. It sounded like two rocks hitting each other.

Could she unhinge it, like a snake? That could be, uh..... interesting. Potentially useful!

YES!!!! And these are the same people that say "posta". Example: You're not posta do it that way, you're posta do it this way......... Learn to talk, would you???

Oh, and bad spellers drive me batty too. There is this really cool feature on most browsers. Perhaps you've heard of it. It's called SPELL-CHECK!!!! (I know Yuri agrees on this one.....:) )

ya thats annoying its "your apposta do it this way"

People that ask me the same question expecting a different answer the 2nd 3rd 4th time.

People who ask me for my opinion or what I would do and then argue with me.. If you know your right, what the helm are you asking me for?

Latest posts

Back