Thermostat Mypin TA8-SNR / Controlador de temperatura Mypin TA8-SNR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoaquinRamos

Reaction score
Hello,
I would be grateful to a moderator who moved this thread to the corresponding forum, and maybe my reading in English could cause me not to publish it in the right place.
from what I see in the forum, there is talk of beer, wine and others, my knowledge of this type of equipment is very scarce and that is why I would like to ask you for help as I have seen another thread of the Mypin TD4 temperature controller in this forum. My problem, has nothing to do with these drinks, but it is the only place where I have seen that there is talk of a controller similar to the one I intend to buy.

I expose my problem.

I have a fireplace with a heating system by water pipe. I intend to buy the Mypin TA8-SNR temperature control, which you can see in this link.

The intention of using this device with a K-type probe is to automatically detect the temperature of the chimney, if it detects heat in the chimney, for example 40 degrees celsius or higher, that starts the water circulation pump and if it drops below that temperature, disconnect the water pump.

I really do not know if this device can do this service and if I could do it, in which terminals I have to connect the pump that works at 220 v.

Many thanks in advance, a warm greeting to the community
Joaquin

----------------------------------------------
En español

Hola,

Agradecería a un moderador que moviera este hilo al foro correspondiente, ya tal vez mi lectura en ingles pueda ocasionar que no lo publique en el sitio correcto.

Por lo que veo en el foro, se habla de cerveza, vino y otros, mis conocimientos en este tipo de aparatos son muy escasos y por eso quisiera pediros ayuda ya que he visto otro hilo del controlador de temperatura Mypin TD4 en este foro. Mi problema, nada tiene que ver con estas bebidas, pero es el único sitio donde he visto que se habla de un controlador parecido al que prentendo comprar.

Os expongo mi problema.

Tengo una chimenea con un sistema de calefacción por tuberia de agua. Tengo intención de comprar el control de temperatura Mypin TA8-SNR, que podeis ver en este enlace.

La intención de utilizar este aparato con una sonda tipo K, es la de detectar de forma automática la temperatura de la chimenea, si detecta calor en la chimenea, por ejemplo 40 grados celsium o superior, que ponga en funcionamiento la bomba de circulación de agua y si desciende de esa temperatura, que desconecte la bomba de agua.

Realmente no sé si este aparato puede hacerme este servicio y si lo pudiera hacer, en qué bornes debo conectar la bomba que funciona a 220 v.

Muchas gracias de antemano, un cordial saludo a la comunidad
Joaquin

IT can but you idaelly want a hysteresis type controller I think like an stc1000 the pid control is a bit more complex than needed for your application but would work. I have the same pid in one of my panels.

IT can but you idaelly want a hysteresis type controller I think like an stc1000 the pid control is a bit more complex than needed for your application but would work. I have the same pid in one of my panels.

I currently have two ITC 1000 thermostats that control other solenoid valves, the problem is that these thermostats only reach 100 degrees Celsius and I'm worried that when the chimney reaches 500 degrees Celsius, the thermostat in charge of the on and off function, Stop recording the temperatures and go into collapse.

Thank you very much for the reply

Back