The worst trials yield the greatest rewards

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyraindreams

Reaction score
I am currently on my 7th 16oz glass of miller lite.

Why am I drinking miller lite you might wonder as a lover of homebrew and craft beer.

I want the stupid homedraft bottle so I can experiment with my milk stout that im bottling tomorrow...

12 16 oz beers in this thing... and I wont waste beer no matter how bad it is...

What kind of bullets have you taken for homebrew?

PS. I started a month ago and I now have 4 batches going and 4 fermenters... its like a @#$%ing disease...

I don't consider that beer so I would probably dump it...

I recently went to a party where all they had was coors light...I attempted to drink it so that I could "socialize" with everybody else...almost made me vomit.

If a Coors light makes you vomit, you have issues. Probably can't keep water down either.

_

Whenever I'm tempted to have a Coor's Light I just smack myself upside the head with a rubber mallet - same end result and I don't have to drink crappy beer.

pretty sure you could have asked one of your BMC friends to buy one and drink one for you....

Whenever I'm tempted to have a Coor's Light I just smack myself upside the head with a rubber mallet - same end result and I don't have to drink crappy beer.

Don't really see how hitting youself in the head with a rubber mallet is remotely the same end result as drinking a light lager...but whatever floats your boat!

I don't consider that beer so I would probably dump it...

I recently went to a party where all they had was coors light...I attempted to drink it so that I could "socialize" with everybody else...almost made me vomit.

Evidently you were doing it wrong. Was it as cold as the rockies?

bluemoose said:
Evidently you were doing it wrong. Was it as cold as the rockies?

Ice cold is tolerable but when it sits in the can for 40min with my hand wrapped around it, warms up pretty fast and that's when it becomes undrinkable for me.

Moot point really as I almost always bring my own beer, just on some occasions that has not been possible. I just choose not to drink usually when that happens.

Back