The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the BigHair found an interesting theory

not sure if I buy it, but it's a good read and some of the comments are hilarious

& from Talking Dead... backstory about the Governor's dog, Dooley

one-eyed-dog.jpg

the BigHair found an interesting theory

not sure if I buy it, but it's a good read and some of the comments are hilarious

& from Talking Dead... backstory about the Governor's dog, Dooley

View attachment 185732

Maybe all that booze in Bob's system is warding off the zombie virus :D

Interesting theory, but like the author said, I'm not sure the writers would plan something like that out so well in advance.

Maybe all that booze in Bob's system is warding off the zombie virus :D

Interesting theory, but like the author said, I'm not sure the writers would plan something like that out so well in advance.

with the cost of producing one minute of a TV show, they rarely film anything that isn't relevant to establishing location, character development or advancing the story arc.

so the bite/not-a-bite is likely to be relevant in some way

and booze is the cure to the ZA? good thing we know how to make it!

Woah what a mind f•ck. carol did the only thing that could be done but wow

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeah, I'm with you. When she killed her sister, I thought, "Oh, you have to put that kid down."
But I definitely felt that was some strong stuff, maybe over the top, even for this show.

Indeed. Holy crap.
Was convinced Carol was going to off herself right after that. Entirely too much to deal with there. Also thought it was *****ey of her to out herself to Tyrese right afterward about the Karen "thing". It was almost as if she was asking him to kill her.

Well I think if I killed a mentally unstable little girl who killed her sister, both of whom I cared about, I wouldn't be too worried about what Tyrese did.

But yeah, it definitely had to be done. One of the most tense episodes and maybe the best thus far.

That was a first - a TV show that upset me so much that I couldn't sleep. I had long ago become irritated with Lizzy - she was just a little too creepy - but I didn't see it ending this way.

Indeed. Holy crap.
Was convinced Carol was going to off herself right after that. Entirely too much to deal with there. Also thought it was *****ey of her to out herself to Tyrese right afterward about the Karen "thing". It was almost as if she was asking him to kill her.

That's a good point. while watching, I thought it unfair of her to burden him like that with so much other pain. But I think it was one more thing she couldn't take.
He did the right thing too, if only for survival.

Yeah, I'm with you. When she killed her sister, I thought, "Oh, you have to put that kid down."
But I definitely felt that was some strong stuff, maybe over the top, even for this show.

I'm almost a little sad they tied up that part of the plot. As disturbing as it was, the plotline with Lizzie and Mika had been one of the most compelling parts of this season, especially the 2nd half. That little girl is a seriously good actress...creepy as hell.

But yeah, Carol did what she had to. There was no way they could've left Judith alone with Lizzie after that.

Correct me if I am wrong or blind, but where was the baby on the ending scene. Was it wrapped up like a back pack or just thrown in the basket that was being casually carried? This is the quietest most mellow baby I have ever seen, except for when it cried at the gun shot scene.

I think Tyrees was wearing Judith like a backpack.

Maybe being born into the ZA makes a baby quiet. It's not like she's had a hoochy coochy coo time of things.

AWESOME.

Original? Yep, if only from a "on tv" standpoint.

Got me back!! It would have been good for a little more back story. Felt like I just met the girls. OH WELL! Shocking (even tho I predicted it ;)saw the uneven character building and said: "THEY ARE GONNA KILL HER OFF"....younger girl...)

AWESOME.

Original? Yep, if only from a "on tv" standpoint.

Got me back!! It would have been good for a little more back story. Felt like I just met the girls. OH WELL! Shocking (even tho I predicted it ;)saw the uneven character building and said: "THEY ARE GONNA KILL HER OFF"....younger girl...)

Yeah, a lot of the dialogue made me think something was up...

It was definitely time for that. That kid was seriously messed up. I still don't understand how there was ever any question that Lizzie was the one feeding the walkers at the jail. My wife had been questioning it, I told her she was nuts. It was obvious all along in my opinion.

Just caught up tonight. Great watching the last two back to back. What an ending. Who thinks terminus is going to be a not so great place.

Please, I do not care what terminus is in the comic book.

Anyone else catch the metaphor of the burning fire in the distance....how it was still burning as long as lizzy was a threat, and how, once she was gone, the smoke turned whute because the fire was burned out.

I wonder if she thought...because her sister doesn't have a mean bone in her body that she would come back nice.

I do read the comics, and lizzy and her sister played the same roll of the two little boys in the comics.

Whatever was burning, a few of those walkers looked like they had been people until relatively recent. The female one with the Mohawk-looking hair had pure white skin on one side of her face. I wonder what that fire was all about.

Whatever was burning, a few of those walkers looked like they had been people until relatively recent. The female one with the Mohawk-looking hair had pure white skin on one side of her face. I wonder what that fire was all about.

Could it have been the cabin Daryl and Beth burned? Everyone's headed to Terminus, maybe they're all closer than we think. I haven't been able to figure out a timeline for these episodes.

Surpasses Sofia-out-of-the-barn as the biggest Holy **** moment on the show. Might be the biggest Holy **** moment I've ever seen on TV. Crazy episode.

"Look at the flowers" can/will never be just an innocent statement ever again.

Could it have been the cabin Daryl and Beth burned? Everyone's headed to Terminus, maybe they're all closer than we think. I haven't been able to figure out a timeline for these episodes.

I didn't think there was any question at all that it was the cabin.

Latest posts

Back