The State of Mississippi.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that leaves us in GA... thankfully, that day seems to be close for us too as long as nothing untoward happens between now and the end of session.

MS has come a very long way in a very short time. Great news from our legislature today.

I will be going to Mississippi in May, I hope to find some good local beer! Better if it was directly from the source. :tank:

If you are near the coast try Chandeleur in Gulfport. If you are near Hattiesburg try Southern Prohibition in Hattiebsurg or Slow Boat in Laurel. There are some further north but I do not know as much about them.

I will be going to Mississippi in May, I hope to find some good local beer! Better if it was directly from the source. :tank:

If you're around Jackson you've got lucky town brewery, if you're on the coast you have several options, lazy magnolia is probably the most popular.

Back