The Secret to Attracting Women

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mountain_bike_sm.jpg

and

F650_sm_right.jpg

Threadjack warning! But I feel like such a poser right now... bikes are still in storage until we get some work done on the shop we're building. :mad: Because of that, we've got no safe place to park 'em. IF it'll ever stop RAINING, we might get the groundwork done and heavy equipment outta there, then dig the bikes out of storage. I'm pulling my hair out, but there's nothing for it. I'm DYING for a track day! Arrrrgh! :eek:

More threadjacking, but...

Sweet!! Here is my new baby - picked it up on the 24th, and it's already in for its 600 mile service (about 750 on it actually)

Bike1.jpg

Oops - now see what I did there? I talked about ME instead of asking about YOU! :D

Sweet!! Here is my new baby - picked it up on the 24th, and it's already in for its 600 mile service (about 750 on it actually)

Bike1.jpg

Oops - now see what I did there? I talked about ME instead of asking about YOU! :D

How many miles on the bike? :cross:

Did you wear off the chicken strips yet? If you say yes, I'm going to motion to declare you insane, given the cold and wet up here. I haven't dug mine out yet, however.

In keeping with the "Thread derail via pictures", I contribute the following:
IMG0087.jpg

Did you wear off the chicken strips yet? If you say yes, I'm going to motion to declare you insane, given the cold and wet up here.

Aww, c'mon. It hasn't been that bad! This week has been ****, but there was some great riding weather here and there over the last couple of weeks :D Nice bike!

So the secret of atracting women is to act like a wimp and ride a motorcycle?

Will a scooter or moped work as well?

I see lots of little wimps on scooters around here. That's fine if you're a hot chick, but dude...riding a scooter where I come from would earn you a quick beatdown.

Bike1.jpg

Ooooooo! I promise to listen empathically if you'll let me test ride the 1300S!
Promise!:D

Oh, and you'd BETTER have chicken strips on there...at least for the first 100 miles or so. New tires are slick and can cause an ouchie.

Great choice of bike! I've been reading all about them and so far all the test riders have been slathering about it.

Okay, now you guys can all go back to talking about your weenies or whatever. Sorry about the distraction.

Here's my baby
DSCN2043.jpg

Bedlam, where do you go to track days? I've never been to a track, I didn't know there was one around these parts.

T'isn't one around here, exactly, but I hear tell of one in KnoxVegas that runs schools and track days. I'm also not opposed to going over to Charlotte. Haven't gone yet, but gonna soon!

Isn't this the coolest threadjack EVER?!!;)

T'isn't one around here, exactly, but I hear tell of one in KnoxVegas that runs schools and track days. I'm also not opposed to going over to Charlotte. Haven't gone yet, but gonna soon!

Isn't this the coolest threadjack EVER?!!;)

Yes it is! You must be way east, i'm an hour and 15 minutes west of Knoxville, but I would go there in a heartbeat to ride a track, I need to do some goggling.:D

Attracting women is easy.
Finding three or four worth keeping around is difficult.

:D

also
make sure they sound different on the phone.
If they sound the same and all start the call with 'hay you'... sh*t will get confusing quickly.

Back