the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome... I will renew the league a little later today for those that showed interest and that sent beer.

Holy crap, I have slept since then... If I remember correctly, I sent several 12's since I couldn't find a bomber I was certain of...

I'm in if you'll have me. I would love to see the league on any other site but yahoo, be it NFL or ESPN

Ok I started an espn league and sent you guys a pm link. That link won't work as a group. Espn uses email invites instead of a numeric passcode, so I'll need everyone's email address. You can pm them to me, or I can just renew the yahoo league which has everyone's info already. I can try to start a nfl fantasy to see if that uses numbers if emails and yahoo bothers people. Thanks guys, just trying to make everyone happy.

Ok, I started and sent everyone a link to nfl.com fantasy. That way we don't have to wait for everyone's email. Again, let me know for any draft time changes or rule changes. So far I changed the flex from rb/wr to Rb/wr/te. I changed four to six teams in the playoffs. I also changed the waiver wire from inverted to where you go to the back of the line when you get a claim.

Perfect, Id like a PPR but its not a deal breaker depending on how the league feels. Im DangeRuss Funhouse

PPR stands for points per reception. Your players get an additional .5 point per catch. I have never played that way and that's all I know. I would be down to try something new unless others want to keep it the same.

It does help with some WR like Weller a few years ago and players of his type lots of catches little yards.

Don't care either way however just a new wrinkle.

Just wanted to throw out you all suck and I really enjoy a good RIS for my winnings.

firerat joined our league too.

Grathan pmed and said he wasn't going to play, and firerat pmed he wanted in if we had room.

I agree we need to get the league filled. I wanted to give people from last year a chance to play, but if anyone else wants in we could do a waiting list.

Oh, and anymore votes for ppr?

I feel if it makes it past week 2 of the preseason and they havent signed back up then open it to new people id rather have people in who want to play its more then enough time to know that its football season.

just reminding all of you that my kickers and D are going to be the only thing i need to beat yalls sorrys aces

Awesome. Keith_o said he wanted in too. So after you two sign up looks like we only need three more.

We have three more new players. ^

I posted another thread asking if anyone wanted in the league so we can try to fill up for Sunday. We are now one shy. When we fill up I'll update the original post with everyone's nfl and hbt sn's. I'll also randomize and post the draft order so those that want to setup their predraft rankings.

Okay I'm in. have a little league World Series party to go to at 3pm eastern. Send me the link. Thanks

Ok, so I hit randomize and it gave me first pick. I was hoping that $hit wasn't going to happened because I know it seems all too convenient because I am the league commissioner. I will happily re-randomize it if anyone wants, I don't really want the first pick, but more importantly, don't want anyone to feel cheated. Here is the Draft order for the first round (it's opposite for round 2 and so on for any newbies). I also forgot I can't edit the first post anymore, so here is the sn reference. let me know if i missed anyone. Thanks and good luck sunday, ladies.

Round 1
1. beer hug-------lupulinaddict
2. Here comes the boom-----TBC
3. yeastmode-------Garybeer
4. Inflated Balls-------Roadliner
5. MaineBrew-------Beersnob16
6. Sewer Patrol------coolharry
7. Jackalopes-------poursomemore
8. DangeRuss Funhouse-----punity
9. Bonzi Reds-----dustybrews
10. rodents ablaze------firerat
11. Keg's End Foamers-----Brewser_