The Official Brew Of The Month Style Poll #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew of the month style for recipe.

• Brown

• Stout

• Pale Ale

• Blonde

• IPA

• Marzen/Oktoberfest

• Porter

• ESB

• Scottish Ale

• Wheat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm pumped for this. So once we agree on the style are we all doing the same recipe? I've been kinda out of the loop lately

Checkout the linked thread on first page, but everyone will submit recipes according to the style and I'll put them up for a vote on the best extract and all grain recipe. Once they get voted themost votes will be the brew of the month and everyone who wants to participate will brew that recipe, but will be allowed to tweak it to make it unique to their preferance.

Checkout the linked thread on first page, but everyone will submit recipes according to the style and I'll put them up for a vote on the best extract and all grain recipe. Once they get voted themost votes will be the brew of the month and everyone who wants to participate will brew that recipe, but will be allowed to tweak it to make it unique to their preferance.

Alright, it was down to the wire, but by one vote porter was the winner. Now that we have a style we need a recipe. The only guide lines for this will be that if you submit a recipe you must submit an all grain and extract version, if there is software or a place which will do the conversion please PM me and I will enter the recipe so we have either missing part. Also you must give your recipe a name so it can be easily viewed and referenced. I'm going to post a link to a new thread so everyone who is following this can easily find the recipe post. I will run the recipe submission post for 1 week. It will end on Saturday night the7th at midnight. A post with a poll on the winning recipe will then start. Now get your brains working and let's see if we can come up with something amazing!:mug: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/brew-month-1-porter-recipe-submissions-144540/#post1647631

I missed this thread in October so I didn't vote. I would have voted for Brown Ale. I love the complex taste of Brown in the cold months and I like to bottle it and drink it in the basement temps.
I will brew a Porter when it gets colder (Dec, Jan) because I like Baltic Porter with Lager yeast.

Latest posts

Back