The Fart Penalty- Home Edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Here's the setup next time your significant other has committed a serious domestic felony. Come home around 5pm. Begin drinking Joe's Quick Grape Mead (Pyment) down to the yeasty lee layer. Say "aw what the hell" and pour yourself two more glasses of yeasty mead.

Allow time to germinate.

Sleep next to your partner as usual. She's got 2 maybe 3 hours of undisturbed sleep before the brass section kicks in, and smokes her out of the room.

Its really a shame my wife was being awesome last night. Suffering punishment when no crime has been committed is unjust.

Oh man, been tweaking a new red chili recipe and a green chili recipe so I've been making back to back batches for the last two months or so. It really needs to warm up soon so we can open some windows around here!

CreamyGoodness said:
Oh c'mon how cold can Kentucky get?! ;)

Ha! Well nothing much compared to what you guys have been dealing with lately but still a bit chilly. No pun intended.

I had some kimchee fries the other day for lunch and ripped one that night. My fiance ranked it in the top 3 she's smelled drifting from my odiferous chasm of which lies the sphincter of doom.

Back