The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I knew more people with boats so I could use that line. Everyone would LOL and say, "OMG!!! That's sooooooo true! Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!" Then I would say, "I know!! Right??" And they would laugh some more and then wipe a tear from their eye they were laughing so hard.

That would rule.

I wish I knew more people with boats so I could use that line. Everyone would LOL and say, "OMG!!! That's sooooooo true! Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!" Then I would say, "I know!! Right??" And they would laugh some more and then wipe a tear from their eye they were laughing so hard.

That would rule.

You've obviously never owned a boat, or you'd know it's 1) not funny, and 2) true. :eek:

are you still taking multi-B like a charm or has your body built a tolerance to it? it doesnt seem to do the trick anymore for me

njale said:
are you still taking multi-B like a charm or has your body built a tolerance to it? it doesnt seem to do the trick anymore for me

You shouldn't be taking it all the time. You body will stop making it naturally.

Why don't you guys move your "I'm a ***** and take GNC supplements" discussion to the "I'm a fricken ***** thread"? Makes more sense....

yeager1977 said:
Why don't you guys move your "I'm a ***** and take GNC supplements" discussion to the "I'm a fricken ***** thread"? Makes more sense....

For the luv of fog ,Yeager please stop talking. I'd rather spend a night talking with SWMBO about my non-belief in god than listen to your idiocy . That says a ton.

So this is my first time on a south shore beach (exuding outer cape). Having some post beach beers at The Red Parrot on Nantasket.

image-4141690804.jpg

No boats OTW.....where are the fishermen?

Hey Jay

You were right about the beer list at Publik in beautiful NA. BBC pils hit it outta the pahk! OTOH, Fish tacos earned a C-, maybe a C. Pedestrian at best.

The horrible, ominous, dire traffic you warned about was a joke. It took us five minutes to negotiate downtown. You need to get out of Hooterville more often. It can take longer than that to get out of my driveway.

I didn't tell you to get the fish tacos; I take no responsibility for that. I had the jerk-chicken thighs and the_Wife had a flatbread with their own sausage earlier in the week; both were outstanding.

No Green Flash IPA for you? I figured you'd be all over that.

The pizza did look good but I have a thing for fish tacos. I admit to being a particularly hard marker when it comes to them. So simple yet so hard to get 'just right.' Best I've ever had was from a food truck on the Oregon coast years ago. Mine come close but still lack that certain je ne sais quoi of truly drop dead fish taco goodness.

The pizza did look good but I have a thing for fish tacos. I admit to being a particularly hard marker when it comes to them. So simple yet so hard to get 'just right.' Best I've ever had was from a food truck on the Oregon coast years ago. Mine come close but still lack that certain je ne sais quoi of truly drop dead fish taco goodness.

Tu ne parle pas francais, tais toi!

Oh hey, why don't you go die?

Series ain't over yet.

I know, but game 6 away brings back fond memories of just a few years ago... I believe it was summer in Philadelphia, cheesesteaks were amiss. Oh, and the Hawks hoisted the cup b!tches. :rockin:

I know, but game 6 away brings back fond memories of just a few years ago... I believe it was summer in Philadelphia, cheesesteaks were amiss. Oh, and the Hawks hoisted the cup b!tches. :rockin:

Game 6....down 3 games to 2.....fond memories indeed

Last edited by a moderator:
On a homebrew-related note, as I was walking into the Wilco/Solid Sound festival on Saturday, there was an attractive female walking the other way carrying an immersion chiller and a "True Brew" beer kit. I'm not entirely sure what was going on, but apparently the music fest included a homebrew demonstration that I was unaware of.

ComcastWineRookie said:
just for you, ill take this thursday thru sunday off, ill be too busy in Philly to come on here

To bad you'll still have access to the Internet. At least you can't work that fancy phone all that well yet.

Go bruins!

image-775413264.jpg

I don't follow hockey in the least... but how come giving up two goals in seventeen seconds isn't being talked about as a choke job of Bucknerian proportions?

Was a gut punching loss for the B's, but Chicago was a great team. What a series. I found it difficult to manufacture any hatred for the Blackhawks during the series, in my mind, that says a lot. Hawks play the game hard and they play it right. Congrats!

I agree from the other side as well. I have a teeming hatred for the Canucks and how they always try to play the Hawks, and also for the Flyers from 2010. I have a great deal of respect for how well and how hard the Bruins played the entire series. It was good for hockey, period.

Congrats. Hawks deserved to win. They played a better series.

Enjoy

It's still surreal, as I'm sure it is for Bs fans as well. I had the numbers dialed to get tickets for Wednesday night... insane.

yeah... I'm with geoffm33... I kept wanting to hate the Blackhawks but just couldn't really get myself to that point. And yes, the effin Canucks are universally hated. I wished horrible, horrible things on that team that I'm ashamed of now. I HATED everything about their game.

Hawks played an up-tempo but still physical game against the B's and... whatta ya gonna do... they won. They deserved it.

The B's play a bit of a rope-a-dope game and then all of a sudden just smother you until the puck goes in. They fell one game and a few minutes short.

there... you have your "atta-boys"... now GTFO. :mug:

Latest posts

Back