The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys!

A little nervous, just because my mortgage will be doubling and the_Wife is still not fully employed. But, it's not like trying to buy a house in Boston.

Important pics:

Patio, with built-in propane grill.

Remote-controlled gas fireplace. I couldn't help but have a litte Beavis moment when I tried it out.

set-72157627819782339

"The Cigar Room"

set-72157627819782339

Kitchen (a TINY bit smaller than I would like, but that's what you find in old Victorians).

EDIT: Err, pics don't seem to work. Go here if you care.

Ignore the dope in the corner, it's cool and I predict a gas disconnect out side for NG brewing!

It's propane now, but natural gas on the street. My buddy Kyle installed a natural gas furnace in my current house, and I'll have him do the same here. I know he's installed nice natural gas stoves in basements for some other homebrewers - I'll have to have a chat with him once we get moved in.

I think Yeager has the Little Bo Peep outfit his SWMBO makes him wear on occasion as he pours her a blueberry beer.

You're resourceful Bird... you'll find a bigger box.

Apparently I have the Jamie Moyer of real estate agents.

The guy who was interested in buying my house, but then backed away.... she was showing him another place, which he and his g/f disliked a lot. So, she asked again about our place (which the g/f *loves*).

He hemmed and hawed a bit, so she casually mentioned that if they wanted to see it again, there was going to be another open house this coming weekend. An open house that didn't exist until that moment.

And, that pushed him to **** or get off the pot; he told her "well, guess I've got to make up my mind before then," came and saw it the next day, and we just got done igning the paperwork.

*Wily* veteran move.

She didn't volunteer that was what happened. We sat down to do the paperwork, and I asked her if the open house was a ruse. She kind of winked and said yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFJ4cQ1TjeM]The Ruse (Clerks) - YouTube[/ame]

Jay,
I've given it some thought and I've decided that I'll reluctantly accept your offer of the basement crash pad. I suppose that will have to do.

I will require the following accoutrements...

1. A framed copy of Bobby Orr mid-flight on one wall. (it doesn't NEED to be signed, although that would be nice.)

2. A Stratocaster with a sweet Marshall amp at bedside.

3. A tap on the wall. (I'll give you the "preferred schedule" for what should be on tap each month, but for quick planning purposes, during ski season I'm partial to big IPA's. Please plan appropriately.)

4. A urinal and crapper somewhere nearby my room. A bidet isn't required but would be a nice touch.

5. I always wanted to paint my bedroom ceiling sky blue with pretty, puffy clouds that looked like castles to me but looked like Montreal strippers to my cousin Eddie. See to it.

Especially the part about Eddies perspective.

6. A 100" HD flat screen TV is a given.

Snow is expected this weekend. Step on it.

PTN

Paul still thinks that a bidet is a fancy water fountain in the bathroom.

Well get you a glass of water Paul.

I'll hook up the garden hose for you, as long as you promise to stand over the floor drain. That should work for the urinal as well, although I'll have to ask that you crap in the yard like the dog.

The Bobby Orr pic, I'll have to snag that from my boss' office. It is signed, though. He's a former pro hockey player, though, so you probably don't want to piss him off.

You mean like that pic Paul?

That's the poster sized... and signed, addressed to me...

Jeeeez... the Orr pic, the big TV, the taps... You're startin' to creep me out.

Pauls pic.JPG

It's always sunny in Paulville.

You'd better be nice or I won't share my ski crash pad in bird's basement with you. (No f'ing way I'm letting you use my high falutin' bidet with you, no matter how much you plead!)

Then again, we're talking New England styled back country skiing. You would look pretty foolish with your radar reflective ski pants on the Thunderbolt.

I hope your not planning to snuggle with cape in birds basement. (shivering) I guess cape can be your gimp.

Cape Brewing said:
Thats ok, pretty sure I am headed back out to Vail. I'll suffer out there while you guys have all the fun in Bird's basement.

I know vail like the back of my hand. I'm willing to try a new resort anytime. Cape if ya got the balls hike to east vail and well talk about skiing.

Do you ever make it over to beaver creek while your out there?

Latest posts

Back