The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time no see Massholes.

I've been busy with new job, wife having brain surgery, and general insanity caused by being the last semi responsible human in my family.

Wife did mostly OK on the surgery. Doc didn't put the MUTE button in, and she still likes the Spankees, I think he left some of the tumor in.
Best wishes man. Hope wife heals well. Modern medicine is getting more and more awesome. A toast for your family!

Took LSU off her trailer today by myself. Three struts and two axles to jack/crib her through. I am officially beat. Almost too tired to raise a beer to my lips. Fortunately I’m dedicated.
IMG_1610.jpg
IMG_1613.jpg

Painting the bottom is going to have to wait a week or two, FAMOBS next weekend. This Monday to Friday **** has to go.

Took LSU off her trailer today by myself. Three struts and two axles to jack/crib her through. I am officially beat. Almost too tired to raise a beer to my lips. Fortunately I’m dedicated.
View attachment 567998View attachment 567999

Painting the bottom is going to have to wait a week or two, FAMOBS next weekend. This Monday to Friday **** has to go.

You have now no room for Bertha ... just sayin'

Every fiber in my being is screaming out “The Dickless Club” but I don’t want to have to listen to Cape whining “Me Too!”
I happen to know many women that watch the game, though I don't know why. Bunch of guys standing around spitting and scratching their nads waiting for the pitcher to throw. At least boxers are shirtless and with the gloves on they aren't wasting time scratching at their junk because they can't. LOL

View attachment 567998View attachment 567999

Hmmm, freshly dug ground. more hookers methinks ... :mug:

That's the same goalie that helped get the Bs into the playoffs?
That guy just made a glove save that was uncanny.

Anyway, how 'bout that tying Bergeron goal. A beauty of a give-and-go play. Suhweet!

Wow. That's a bit on the randy side for an HBT chick, ainna?

Cheers! ;)

[ps] How 'bout them Celtics? No idea if they'll advance vs Lebron/Cleveland but holy cow what a great game to open the series!

Last edited:
Back