The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Paul... paying tribute to one of the areas OG's next Tuesday and brewing with Mr Tredo on the pilot system. You should swing through if you are around. We can give you some pointers.

"So Paul... this is called 'all grain mashing' "

(One week later)

"Yes Paul, by that picture, it does look infected. NO! Cleaning and sanitizing are NOT the same thing"

That would be a treat. I'll try to make it happen.

Nah.. we made an actual imperial stout... one more than 8%... (actually... it's 12%) aged in both rum and bourbon barrels that we laid down for a year and are getting ready to release in a couple months.

Appreciate the suggestion though

Oooooooh, a bourbon barrel aged imperial stout? How unique!!

All that said, I'd turn over all of my IRA's and discretionary funds to buy into the inner circle.

(If only for the ability to show up on any random Tuesday and tell Dopey what he's dong wrong, 'And not only am I an original stockholder with 30+ tears of experience but I'm you're f'ing father!!!! Do what I say!!!!"

He's oddly reluctant to go there. Weird.

All that said, I'd turn over all of my IRA's and discretionary funds to buy into the inner circle.

(If only for the ability to show up on any random Tuesday and tell Dopey what he's dong wrong, 'And not only am I an original stockholder with 30+ tears of experience but I'm you're f'ing father!!!! Do what I say!!!!"

He's oddly reluctant to go there. Weird.

This statement proves that PTN is a groupie

Don't look now, but the Red Sox have been playing some entertaining ball of late.
From a triple play to an 8 run 5th to a cancer kid first pitch right to the nuggets to yet another walk-off win, the games have been way better than summer reruns :tank:

990x300_rsn17_hdr.jpg

That said...

Could John Henry be more of a "finger to the wind" putz?

Next thing you know that ****tard is going to be trying to make the shortstop the number five and the third baseman the number six because skipping over the shortstop like that is discriminatory.

"“We ought to be able to lead the effort and if others in the community favor a change, we would welcome it – particularly in light of the country’s current leadership stance with regard to intolerance,” said Henry."

Yeah, that's pretty much a human weather vane actualization right there...

^sad^

What happened today was a moral booster in the face of a devolving state of humanity in this country of late.
One in the Plus Column for sure.
Find another sand box.

[edit]
Closer to the topic....last nights game was another example of "Don't Change That Dial" baseball.
Ya just can't quit on this team lately...

Back