The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get on a plane now. When you get off the plane walk south towards the harbor. I planned on being on the south side of the north channel by Spectacle Island, but I'll keep my eyes open for you. Walk to the SW end of the SW-NE runway and wave. I'll come get you.

Back at the ranch after a damp day with the kiddies (wore me right the eff out - they pack incredible energy in little packages :drunk:). Kicking back with the first beer o' the day and the dvr replaying the boat parade. Bit o' fog this morning challenged the picture but those boats still shine.

Aside from one of the best ports in the country for this kind of event ('cuz we're small so pretty much every vantage point is close) we are so lucky to have the people who make this happen. Boston was the only US city on the 7000 mile run most of those boats are doing this time around.

Hope SS Paulie is still floating ;)

Cheers!

btw: http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2017/06/sam_adams_brews_new_limited_ta.html

Wait.... what?

The n00b shucking the oysters. I thought I was going to see something bad. All his force is aimed at taking out his left hand. I pulled out the camera when he had all the weight one leg and his right elbow about his head and slipping with the knife. I missed getting a picture of that move but this one still makes me cringe. It was funny and scary at the same time.

Back