The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes getting it to 200 klicks isnt the problem. Bringing it back down is :) I had a Dodge Neon rental pegged to the floor doing 120 for about forty minutes. Slowing down was the scary part. Kinda pictured the six million dollar man disintegration scene.

Got floated down to the ER today. Man, you kind of forget the adrenaline rush of a total train wreck coming rolling through the door unannounced, spending two or three hours knee deep in blood covered bandages, supply wrappers, discarded unsuccessful attempts to keep this guy alive and a gallon of sweat.

And he was alive when I dropped him off in the unit. Probably won't be for long but he was when I was through with him. So now I'll buy myself a beer. I earned it.

Is there anyone in Boston that has a picobrew pico? I'm trying to get my hands on a lid to see how the rfid works.

Good for her! Would love to run Boston, of course, but no way I'll ever get a qualifying time and it's a huge fundraising commitment to be on a charity bib.

The only thing I can do for six straight hours these days is sleep. And drink beer. But I probably need to get up to pee at least once during each of those marathon sessions.

I can totally relate with you on this.
*looks at thread title*
oh and GFY!

Nice. You're almost eligible for Massachusetts Green Card status.

Who am I sh!tting, in Massachusetts you can sign up for Mass Health, Section 8 housing and fill out your residency paperwork while you wait for your baggage at the carousel.

What I meant was that you're approaching the dickheadocity requirements to be granted a Level 1 Masshole card, with all the rights and honors thereunto pertaining.

Good for her! Would love to run Boston, of course, but no way I'll ever get a qualifying time and it's a huge fundraising commitment to be on a charity bib.

She raised almost $9000! Yikes. That's a lot of scratch. Another friend raised just over 8. I think it's a $7500 minimum. She had fundraisers and yard sales and all kinds of things. We went to Fudruckers one night, they gave her a portion of the day's proceeds for anyone who said they were there for her fundraiser. ( I bought dinner for Al, my mom, a nephew and myself. 4 burgers and 2 beers and a couple cokes cost me over $100. I don't think Fudruckers is losing any money doing that.)

So just embezzle from your clients funds to pay your marathon nut. It's not like you would be taking your secretary to Aruba with the money. Hell, Hoppy could probably make a decent argument that it was a 'charitable contribution' and any one of the storefront lawyers out there in Hooterville should be able to get you off. I'd go for it if I were you.

What a miserable place you guys reside. I see why you lean on the football team for your happiness. Kidding... never been there, but it looks sweet!

Latest posts

Back