The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geezuz H ...
Could you idiots possibly be any lamer? WTF? I take a little hiatus from this thread and you retards turn it into this?
"I'm a goat."
giggle giggle "You're a goat."
"Hee Hee, ugly goat!"
pointing.."She's a goat."

Da fuq? What the hell happened here? My brain feels like it just got butt farked by a cactus after reading the last few pages.

I can clearly see that I'm going to have to come back and resurrect this thread before you fu(ktards kill it.

Whoa. Never mind the moribund state of this thread, what the heck happened here?
We're commingling with The Great Unwashed now?
And how did West Virginia, Maryland and Delaware get promoted to Northeast Status?

Was there a vote? :drunk:

Geezuz H ...
Could you idiots possibly be any lamer? WTF? I take a little hiatus from this thread and you retards turn it into this?
"I'm a goat."
giggle giggle "You're a goat."
"Hee Hee, ugly goat!"
pointing.."She's a goat."

Da fuq? What the hell happened here? My brain feels like it just got butt farked by a cactus after reading the last few pages.

I can clearly see that I'm going to have to come back and resurrect this thread before you fu(ktards kill it.

Someone pizz on yer cornflakes this morning Sire ?? ... :beard: ... :goat:

Speaking of Big Guys coming back...

Big Papi has been rockin' the hoose this year and has been a lot of fun to watch.

Been awhile since I could say I was enjoying watching the Red Sox play ball, but so far, pretty good...

Cheers!

Pitiful

Totally f'ing pitiful.

I fully expect to hear Yeager and AZ singing Kumbayah within a half a page.

I've never been embarrassed by this thread before... I probably should have been but it never happened.

"You're an old goat".giggle'

You retards make me embarrassed that I called you my friends.

Ok. Let's up the ante.

Did you hear the one about the 'Pro' brewer who named his latest brew "Potato Famine?"

NH,

First off GFY! Tributary was great. Got a couple of growlers for the weekend. Wasn't too busy and Tod and his wife were just hanging out talking. The sucky part was they were serving Mott the Lesser the day after I visited!!!!!!!

Deciduous was pretty good. It's about 25 minutes from Tributary. Good beer equipment po.rn there. A couple of SS and oak barrels in view from the bar. I've seen them in a couple of local packys. Kinda expensive. Everything I read was about them doing sours. I tried samples on a most of their sours on the list. I'd say they were good. Not mind blowing. I bought a couple of bottles that they didn't have on tap.

On the way home I realized I dropped my phone and they were already closed. I drove back up the next day and figured "well lets try the DIPA's while I'm here!!" All of them included wheat and honestly I was more impressed with the DIPA's than the sours. I like their DIPA's.

Then I went out to play a round of golf and came back and had one of the bottles I bought. Auranja. A sour with sicilian oranges on oak. That won the prize. $13 at my local packy tho.

There's a whole bunch of other places, including Portsmouth, I want to hit too but I'll always will hit Tributary. I guess there's Sake place close by too. Another sake place just opened in Waltham.

Wow. two days in a row with sun. I must be Florida.

Hey, is it just me, or is the boneyard gone from HBT? WTF? That's just not right, particularly on a Friday when I don't want to do anything more useful than that......

This seems more true than not.

bzeiYdA.png

Back