The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was up your way again this weekend Blue... Cannon on friday and Gunstock yesterday.

In Lebanon now grabbing my buddy who's at Dartmouth Hitchcock... Class 4 lacerated kidney from a spill at Cannon.

I told him to suck it and not be such a pansy but he was all "boohoo hooo. I have internal bleeding".

Ridiculous.

What a *****. Internal bleeding is like a paper cut. Annoying sure, but life threatening?, rarely.

Let me know next time and I will meet you for drinks while your buddy is in surgery.

Phhhbt. If this guy was hard core he'd have taken his chances at Littleton Regional.
I grew up on Cannon, shattered a collar bone and punctured a lung there, got fixed up in Littleton, drove my clapped out Pathfinder home two days later.
NBD...

Cheers! ;)

Supposed to be freakin' 68° by mid-week. Going to have to take a run through the college; have to thank global warming, or El Nino, or something for an early "Tit Wednesday" this year.

Damn, you guys are pathetic. I take a little vacation from you mo-rons and you all sit around blubbering into your lousy homebrew "What happened to Paul? How come he doesn't come around any more? Do you think he doesn't like us any more?"

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Damn, you guys are pathetic. I take a little vacation from you mo-rons and you all sit around blubbering into your lousy homebrew "What happened to Paul? How come he doesn't come around any more? Do you think he doesn't like us any more?"

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Nice to see you again Paul. For a minute there i thought someone mistook you for the main course and tossed you on Bertha. No basting required.

Pathetic.

All of you retards are pathetic. What happened to Cape? He had a pair... Did AZ swallow them whole? Even Smurf is hiding in his hollow tree. Where da fuq is Yeager? Ok. Never mind. He's busy foaming an episode of Gaycation.
Fuq it. I'm going to bed. You lame ass fools make my hemmoroids swell

Back