The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even miserable New England weather can't deter the sweet taste of victory. I'm quite sure that I can live with the next twenty years of bullsheet animosity from every Patriots hater in the world.

And thanks to you guys for the great laughs over in the obnoxious football thread - I thoroughly enjoyed just being a voyeur over there, but now the Patriots haters there are really grasping at straws. It's like they all think the New York Post is the New York Times, or Washington Post.

Ah well, I sit here with a smile as wide as 4 Superbowl victories in one century.

The shoveling is getting annoying. It's been so cold that the snow is light and easy to shovel. It's just the getting home from work to have a snowplow truck wall in your driveway s*cks!

The electric starter on my snowblower's not working (sounds like a gear is shot or something), so I had to snowblow last night at 10:00 because I knew I'd never get it started this morning. Three times yesterday in total.

You guys ***** a lot about winter for people living in New England. Though I guess bitching about the weather is the state pastime down there.

My parents got me into skiing at the age of 6 and it eventually dictated where I went to college (University of Denver).

I loved winter! I built a house up in the Notch 30-something years ago within 15 minutes of Cannon, and brought my sons up on skis.
I'm hoping they'll get their kids up soon.

But after blowing out a knee in the dead of summer a few years ago, skiing ain't happening anymore.
Which left winter pretty much a useless pita season for me.

But I discovered auto racing on ice!
A hella lot of fun, it's the saving grace for winter now...

Cheers!

I busted out the XC skis this morning, that was nice. The first loop around the property was brutal breaking the trail, but after that it was pretty nice. But holy hell am I out of shape.

Does.that street sign say **** River Rd? I think you probably ARE in a sheep bangin' state. I'm guessing Mort was sitting next to you at breakfast in the coffee shop.

Mort's ok. Considering he bangs more sheep in one day than Yeager has gotten turned down by in his life.

A neighbor! Is that Still River in Bolton or Hahvahd?
I'd guess Bolton given all the snow machines, but all those rather stately homes look more like around the Hahvahd Common...

Cheers!

Yup. Hahvahd common. You can kind of make out the white church above the machines. There's a whole series of trails through the woods and farms. One of the trails stops at the general store. The snow has been too deep to groom even on the lakes.

Just came in from shoveling out the cars. didn't see any sheep at all, but those bastahds are hard to find in the snow.

Unless, of course, you're a black sheep of the family. But if so, then you're already getting screwed.

Latest posts

Back