The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the snow thawed yet so you can use the internet???..

Green+Acres+Telephone.JPG

Internet in Vermont? I was only able to post becasue I am driving through New Hampshire!

So exactly what does your garden variety Congressman need to get caught doing before he resigns in disgrace? Apparently sending pictures of your junk to a woman 20 years your junior to whom you are not married doesn't cross that line. God help us all.

So exactly what does your garden variety Congressman need to get caught doing before he resigns in disgrace? Apparently sending pictures of your junk to a woman 20 years your junior to whom you are not married doesn't cross that line. God help us all.

How many of the last 5 speakers of the house have been indicted down there?

please don't start a democrat vs republican angle to this thread. please.

its been so much fun talking stupidity. Let's not make it THAT stupid though.

I agree with Cape, let's it go there. I think we can all agree that it serves no purpose to point fingers at yet another politician who got caught with his pants down and say he did XYZ because of his ideology. They're ALL *****ebags. Democrats, Republicans, Tea Bags. Crooks, thieves and charlatans, every damn one of them.

Didn't mean to get the dander up. Just meant that corruption and stupidity are institutions in the commonwealth, regardless of party. Speaking of parties, how was the brewfest? Just met an old friend from NH on this sight that was headed down.

paulthenurse said:
I agree with Cape, let's it go there. I think we can all agree that it serves no purpose to point fingers at yet another politician who got caught with his pants down and say he did XYZ because of his ideology. They're ALL *****ebags. Democrats, Republicans, Tea Bags. Crooks, thieves and charlatans, every damn one of them.

Tea bags says it all...

No dander is up. We just don't wanna go down a politics path. The debate forum has plenty of that if folks are interested. No harm no foul.

Quality work there PTN.

Not back. In redneck country(Tennessee). Last read was last Wednesday. 1090 on one and 1080 on the other.

Ok PTN junior.... I made the right starter for the size batch that was determined two weeks before the brew. Then senior decided to make one final change as always happens.... Come on you know the deal with mr know it all...... Dont give me crap for your fathers failures.

paulthenurse said:
I MAY have underestimated the Olde Townes Teams character.

I'm man enough to admit my potential boo boo's.

In this case I'm glad to be wrong.

Cape mark the date and time he admitted a mistake.

PTN what grown man uses the freaking word boo boo? Wtf?

Hey Paul... SOLID call on the fkin mid-May hysterical fit about bad the Sox suck. Where are they this morning there cheif?? Oh, first place in the AL East with the best record in the American league and one game off the best record in all of baseball.

You would think I would get tired of you lookin like a jackass all the time... But I really don't.

Who does that? I used to accidently dump some Star San into my mash by not flushing one circuit in my rig but never Oxyclean so I don't know who you're talking about.

Now Paul... on those extract batches... just becuase the air lock isn't actively bubbling... that's does NOT mean that you're not getting any fermentation. Now, I know.. I know... you're a little pre-conditioned to think things aren't fermenting but on this one, you need to just RDWHAHB.

Cape, I know we were drinking but I very distinctly remember you informing us that it was Oxiclean in your system that you hadn't flushed out properly. I can't imagine Star-San having that much of an effect, anyway.

Back