The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only been in the 70 ' s in the mornings down in Ft. Lauderdale but Thank god it warms up to the 80 ' by 10. I had to wear a sweatshirt yesterday before it finally warmed up. Headed back up to Boston today. I'm sure my wife will have my truck all cleaned off and preheated by the time I get home.

I tried to help you out with that. I copied your post and sent it to Pat as a text message.

I'm sure she'll have everything all set for you when you get home.

Best prank evah...

Two of my friends from work were going to Florida on vacation this morning. They worked overnight and had colleagues come in early so they could get their 6 am flight. I worked OT till 11 last night and as I'm leaving I spy their bags in a corner of the break room. So I loaded up the bags with liter bags of normal saline, hoping for a Eiger Sanction moment.

Got one even better. They got stopped by TSA And got the full Monty treatment.

Priceless.

Since pretty much always. I mean, really, who IS the object of my scorn?

He who shall not be named. That's pretty much it.

And Cape. Of course Cape.

Yeager. Yeager just goes without saying. And the_bird. Well duh.

I suppose you could throw in Mort. And BlueBalls. And Homebeer... Dude... Tripper... Bulls...

Oh ya, the Flatulent Fowl.

But with those few exceptions I'm nice to everyone.

Really.

So the_bird and I are going deep sea cod fishing a week from today, leaving out of Wakefield RI at 5AM, returning around 12 hours later. The boat (not LSU) is headed out to the winter grounds south of Block Island. They've been hitting the winter cod pretty hard down there, 40 pound fish are reportedly not uncommon. $100/head. Anyone have an abundance of sick days hanging around and want to join us?

It's not even a sick day in these parts; it's Presidents' Day, so I'm off regardless. Cashing in my "doing something stupid and fun" chip (part of it, at least) for doing two and a half weeks of solo parenting while the_Wife gallivanted around Europe last spring.

Yeah... Working on building out our bar, while sampling the six taps that are pouring... Vs freezing my azz off out in the Atlantic hooking bait with 200 other people with lines dropped over the side?? Hmmmmmm. Whhhat... To... Do??

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Exactly!

You f'ing Nancy!

"Ohhhhh... But Paul, it will be cold! I'm afraid I might get chapped lips, Yeager always complains about sphincter irritation when my lips are chapped."

Nancy!

Yeah... You nailed it.

Ordering the flooring today for the new Bog taproom. Whoo hoooo!

I'm thinking perhaps something like an "antique pine".

Floor should be going in early next week and then the bar gets roughed out as soon as the floor is down.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Latest posts

Back