The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian.... Brewpub/smokehouse. Norton needs one bad.

I'm liking where your going with the spaghetti sandwich. What about spaghetti calzones?

Billion dollar idea for one of you guys... Spaghetti sandwich.

Think about it... What goes awesome with pasta? Italian bread.

Take a small sub-sized loaf of Italian bread, split it, maybe a little butter... Spaghetti tossed in a good pasta sauce.. Done.

Then.. If you want... Top em with whatever you want... Meatballs, sausage, provolone or mozz cheese.. Pepperoni.

I mentioned the idea to someone once and they looked at me like I had just suggested we go rape some goats. I don't get it. That sounds like an awesome sandwich.

Works much better with Penne

I'm liking where your going with the spaghetti sandwich. What about spaghetti calzones?

Spaghetty calzone... I like it. Not gonna lie... I like it.

Yeah, trust me... At least some sort of food would be cool (and a smokehouse would be epic)... I just can't see us trying to slog down that road any time soon. The time, money, headaches, etc to get a restaurant opened dwarfs what we went through for the brewery as it is.

Someday though... Ya never know

Yeah, trust me... At least some sort of food would be cool (and a smokehouse would be epic)... I just can't see us trying to slog down that road any time soon. The time, money, headaches, etc to get a restaurant opened dwarfs what we went through for the brewery as it is.

Start small - just buy out the hot dog stand in front of your building.

I'll make them for the next Masshole gathering.

With garlic butter on the calzone?

Yeah. A TR guy opened a small BBQ place (with no liquor license) in a tiny town. Was hoping to be open in May of 2013. Finally just opened last week. Had a clusterfvck of a time with various inspectors/inspections/permits. I think it was about a year from the time he bought the property/building until he was able to open, despite being ready in just a few months.

I'm sorry, a spaghetti calzone sounds disgusting. Fill a calzone with meatballs and sauce, fine, but keep the spaghetti out of it.

What am I saying? I'm not sorry at all.

yeah... your crack habit has caught up to you man... Spaghetti calzone... that's sexy stuff.

I'm at least making spaghetti subs for tailgates next year as a trail run.

Penne?!? PFFT... really?

Know what would be awesome with that... garlic bread crust.

With this on it.

IMAG0904.jpg

If only we knew someone with a boat that could catch fish...

GFY. You think it was easy to go 0 for '13?

It's funny, because I'm going to get my feet wet ice fishing tomorrow. Actually, I REALLY prefer to not get my feet wet, or any other part of me, for that matter. ( This is spot in the program where all of you arseholes start making Fat Paul falling through the ice jokes... Ya, I know. Hysterical. You guys are a riot.) I've never been ice fishing but the daughters boyfriend (The Captain) is a crazed fisherman and I bought him a few ice fishing dodads at BPS for Christmas. So we get to talking over the weekend and decide that we're going to go together for the first time. Tomorrow.

Me, I'd be perfectly fine pulling up to the ice and throwing a lure on top of the ice. If the fish want to munch on the lure bad enough they'll figure out a way to get it, right? Then, we can get down to the serious business of depleting the worldwide scotch supply. However, I know that that won't fly with him.

Sooooooooo, any advice would be most appreciated. We're on the south shore and he has class until sometime after 2, so we can't make it to some great lake in the Berkshires. Something local. I let the salesgirl at BPS lead me around by the wallet and dropped a lot more money on Dan's Christmas present than I planned but that means we SHOULD have everything we need to have 6 of those flag pop ups in working order. Is setting them up self explainatory? (AKA idiot proof) What do you use for bait? Worms are probably a bit tough to dig up in the back yard right now. Anything else we need to bring, other than warm clothes and the previously mentioned scotch.

If you bring a lawn chair, bring a blanket or something to sit on. Air gets up under that chair and gets pretty cold. Not a bad idea to bring some hand Warmers too.

Latest posts

Back