The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who are interested in milk, PM me and I will give you the name of someone in MA who is licensed to sell goat milk.

-- Old Goat

pauthenurse said:
Is it REALLY a good idea to say "you're over the hill, you drive around the home depot parking lot taking pictures of teenagers in their parents' minivan, you're a disturbed old man for the rest of your life?"

166025d1387054158-dysfunctional-palooza-obnoxious-masshole-bs-thread-image-2694789891.jpg

Out of frame to the right is the old lady that ptn ran over taking this picture.

ftfy

paulthenurse said:
Is it REALLY a good idea to say "You're 16, you made it around the block without running over an old lady, you're good to go for the rest of your life?" That's a snowblower hanging out the back of Moms minivan.

We're you really the jack hole that bought a snowblower the day before a storm??!!!

No you f'ing idiots. I was at HD buying light bulbs and saw some jackass loading a snow blower into the back of a minivan. It occurred to me that most of us get our license at 16 and with one trip around the block with a Trooper in your car you are basically good for the rest of your life. No one ever checks up to see if you ever smartened up. Everyone thinks they are an excellent driver and most people on the road are total f'ing morons. This guy was a case in point. He waited till the day of a snowstorm, drove to HD and loaded a full assembled snow blower into the back of his minivan.

I left out the part about him getting offended that I was taking his picture.
"What are you taking a picture of me for?"
"Because you don't even know why I am. Good luck getting home. Hope you don't kill anyone."

Boy PTN, you put your heart, soul, and a lot of energy into being an Masshole. I would have just shrugged my shoulders, accepted that there are stupid people in the world, and moved on. Stopping, bitching, photographing, then logging on to ***** some more - you sir are an overachieving Masshole. I salute you!

But my blood pressure is probably a lot lower than yours, so I'll live longer.

Yeah, well, Paul's a teddy bear.
Otoh - and of course, going strictly by your forum persona - my conclusion is you should make a sincere habit of checking your six.
Like, always and forever.

So you have that going for you...

Cheers! ;)

Yeah, well, Paul's a teddy bear.
Otoh - and of course, going strictly by your forum persona - my conclusion is you should make a sincere habit of checking your six.
Like, always and forever.

So you have that going for you...

Cheers! ;)

Oh noes...did I hurt someone's feelings? Geesh, I better make sure I put more smile emoticons in my replies so folks know to lighten up a bit. :eek:nestar::ban::fro::drunk::cross::confused::eek::D

paulthenurse said:
No you f'ing idiots. I was at HD buying light bulbs and saw some jackass loading a snow blower into the back of a minivan.

Stocking up for the lightbulb apocalypse that's going to happen Jan 1? Also get you 80 gallons of water and 500 lbs of beef jerky?

yeager1977 said:
Stocking up for the lightbulb apocalypse that's going to happen Jan 1? Also get you 80 gallons of water and 500 lbs of beef jerky?

AND ONCE AGAIN...... Yeager confounds the masses with his 'late in the day, blueberry beer effected blathering.'

You are the ONLY guy I know who needs a breathalyzer on his keyboard more than I do.

I saw this and had to check if the picture was of me! 2 weeks ago, I drove my minivan up to Nashua to buy a new Ariens...it fit all the way in (I took the 2 rows of seats out) and drove home. It didn't occur to me that it might look stupid. I don't think it did...but now my confidence is waning. LOL.

That thing performed like a champ in the heavy snow west of Boston yesterday.

Was it worth driving to NH to avoid $70 in MA sales tax? Probably not, but I did it anyway.

I'd have done the same thing with the snowblower and not thought twice about it. Strap it down with some tie-downs and stay off the Interstate, it's not going anywhere. Hell, I haul around a 26' extension ladder in a Honda Element. Whether this guy's approach to bringing the snowblower home is "safe" or not depends entirely on how he's got it tied down, which we can't see in your fuzzy pic.

That's not even a ****ing minivan, anyway. People like you are too big a ***** to use the "utility" part of "sport-utility."

im glad someone osted that it wasnt a minivan, looked like a jeep grand cherokee. I have gotten one home in my CRV so its not that bad.

the_bird said:
That's not even a ****ing minivan, anyway. People like you are too big a ***** to use the "utility" part of "sport-utility."

Sorry to offend the soccer moms on the thread. I should probably have gone over to him, handed him an orange segment, hugged him and told him that the State Trooper was jealous of what a winner he really is!

Baaaack in myyyy day... We CARRIED our snowblowers on our BACKS... And the metal bottoms would rip open our skin until our spines were exposed! Annnnnnnnd we LOVED it!!

I take it all back.

I'm sorry. I'm really a nice guy. Honest. I help little old ladies across the road, I know all the words to Kumbya in three languages, I get all choked up when the bells ring and an angel gets his wings, and I believe in miracles.

I'll stop being a curmudgeon. I'll whistle when I walk down the street. I'll say Hi to strangers on the street. I'll eat my vegetables and floss.

I have seen the light and it is saccharine colored!!!!!!

Can't we all be friends?

paulthenurse said:
I take it all back. I'm sorry. I'm really a nice guy. Honest. I help little old ladies across the road, I know all the words to Kumbya in three languages, I get all choked up when the bells ring and an angel gets his wings, and I believe in miracles. I'll stop being a curmudgeon. I'll whistle when I walk down the street. I'll say Hi to strangers on the street. I'll eat my vegetables and floss. I have seen the light and it is saccharine colored!!!!!! Can't we all be friends?

Who said it was a bad thing you were a curmudgeon? That's why you're so loved. You're just an older curmudgeon than most of us. : )

I take it all back.

I'm sorry. I'm really a nice guy. Honest. I help little old ladies across the road, I know all the words to Kumbya in three languages, I get all choked up when the bells ring and an angel gets his wings, and I believe in miracles.

I'll stop being a curmudgeon. I'll whistle when I walk down the street. I'll say Hi to strangers on the street. I'll eat my vegetables and floss.

I have seen the light and it is saccharine colored!!!!!!

Can't we all be friends?

Oh frig! It's Christmas Sweater PTN!

paulthenurse said:
Gooooooooooddddddddmorning Massholes!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone got a good nights sleep! Boy oh boy it's cool. Be sure to go out a few minutes early so you can start SWMBO's car and have it nice and snugly warm for her.

-16.5 here.

To the guy in the 2001 Saturn with bald tires who spin out and took out three cars going the other way... Solid work. areshole. You've tied up traffic for miles in both directions You should be bent over the hood of your sh1tbox, buggered with your tire iron and summarily executed for the good of humanity.

Frustrating thing about that storm last night. When the putz in the big pickup doesn't let me merge when he's supposed to and he blows the horn after I force my way in front of him, there's too much ice and snow on the windows for him to see me flipping him off.

Frustrating thing about that storm last night. When the putz in the big pickup doesn't let me merge when he's supposed to and he blows the horn after I force my way in front of him, there's too much ice and snow on the windows for him to see me flipping him off.

why is he supposed to let you merge? if your coming onto a highway there is a triangular shaped sign that has the words yield on it, its you thats supposed to stop, not the guy on the highway

Did you have the right of way? If you did then he should have let you merge. If you were entering a roadway and did not have the right of way I probably would have run you off the road.

Did you have the right of way? If you did then he should have let you merge. If you were entering a roadway and did not have the right of way I probably would have run you off the road.

i think I did run a few of those idiots off the road last night

Latest posts

Back