The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give you the guy who was making fun of cuff links earlier... You know... Cuz he is on the cutting edge of fashion..

image-4289106543.jpg

paulthenurse said:
Thank goodness. You do realize that this is Boston and the vast majority of us around here have some percentage of Irish blood in our veins. Yq

Speak for yourself Stumpy... American Indian here... Let's just say my ancestors didn't just use their finger tips for foraging.

paulthenurse said:
Tell us all how your great great great grandfather wandered out into the wilderness of Pawtucket and grabbed some squaw by the hair and dragged her home... And they all lived happily ever after. I f'ing LUV stories like that .

Whatever Stumpy

Cape Brewing said:
Appropriately so... He showed me. I wasn't impressed
1. As we all know you're not easily impressed.
2. It was cold that day.
3. You said I promise I won't tell anyone.

No wonder Frank and Matt only let you show up on days when the public isn't around.

bigjohnmilford said:
1. As we all know you're not easily impressed. 2. It was cold that day. 3. You said I promise I won't tell anyone. No wonder Frank and Matt only let you show up on days when the public isn't around.

Ahhhhh crap... Now I feel like I have violated some trust !!

Ps. Check your SWMBO's text messages.

paulthenurse said:
Hey, are there going to be strippers at the Bog Christmas party? Throw us a bone and give us a reason to go. Really. They don't need to be good looking, lets face it, they won't be. But you've gotta make it worthwhile.

Actually it sounds like you want to throw a stripper your bone instead of getting capes. Just saying

Cape Brewing said:
Speak for yourself Stumpy... American Indian here... Let's just say my ancestors didn't just use their finger tips for foraging.

Go sell bog waster inn beer at Foxwoods. I dare you to use the excuse of being part Native American.

paulthenurse said:
Tell us all how your great great great grandfather wandered out into the wilderness of Pawtucket and grabbed some squaw by the hair and dragged her home... And they all lived happily ever after. I f'ing LUV stories like that .

Hey Paul why don't you bore us with another of your amusing can't turn away ancestory stories. That is sooooo much better than talking about capes supposed Native American heritage. Really it is..................

Back