The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulthenurse said:
I had a hot dog. Wasn't bad. I passed on the pig. I DID get the lambing for free. But I'm special in addition to being warm and fuzzy.

I'd say! Short bus special indeed.
Nice, very nice..... We must not be on that list.

Just finished six straight 7pm - 7am shifts plus two 11 - 7's thrown in to keep me honest, six hours of school on Monday, wrote a paper, took two tests, put together a Power Point presentation on the intricacies of T1D and started to paint the shed.

I need 12 hours of sleep before I reach dog ass tired.

It's gonna be a fun weekend. No test on Sunday, no class in Monday, no work till Wednesday.

"Coffee, you're on the bench.

Alcohol, get your helmet on."

At Kinsale, drinking a burly blonde. Sure it is good for a blonde but you didn't flood the market with a super Russo-balto-American Port-Stout for Stout day? What were you thinking? You made a pumpkin beer, there is no 'selling out' because you have already sold out, ride the wave...

revelation said:
At Kinsale, drinking a burly blonde. Sure it is good for a blonde but you didn't flood the market with a super Russo-balto-American Port-Stout for Stout day? What were you thinking? You made a pumpkin beer, there is no 'selling out' because you have already sold out, ride the wave...

We have a cherry-wood smoked porter coming out for our anniversary. Does that count?

I would save the trip Thunder and Comcast if you were coming today. We aren't going to bother opening for bottling hours since we are essentially sold out of everything.

I would save the trip Thunder and Comcast if you were coming today. We aren't going to bother opening for bottling hours since we are essentially sold out of everything.

I stopped by with a wallet full of cash about 30 minutes ago and saw your "Closed, sold out of everything" note taped to the door. Figures. The one Saturday I am finally able to make your taproom hours and you are closed.

You need to get some more carboys son and get brewing! No arguments!

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Sad day. LSU is in dry dock till April. Ran the motor in a barrel of fresh water for an hour to really flush it well, changed the oil in the motor and the lower end, pulled the plugs and fogged the cylinders, changed the filters and wraped her up for the winter.

image-195491517.jpg

image-3131676328.jpg

paulthenurse said:
Sad day. LSU is in dry dock till April. Ran the motor in a barrel of fresh water for an hour to really flush it well, changed the oil in the motor and the lower end, pulled the plugs and fogged the cylinders, changed the filters and wraped her up for the winter.

Wow you almost sound like you know what your talking about!

I hear if you put in dryer sheets it keeps out Marathon bombers... Or was it mice? Either way, I would go ahead and do it. You wouldn't want holes in the hull from either one.

Back