The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AZ_IPA said:
1) I'm an *******
2) I'm a Celtic's fan
3) I'm an *******
4) I've met Cape

Ok, scratch that last one and replace it with I'm an *******

1. True.
2. Who gives a fark?
3. True.
4. Who gives a fark?

4a. True.

Ok. So given your impressive list of qualifications( you pretty much will fit right in. You better get your ass up here or we'll all come down there. Trust me, you don't want to look out your window and see this crowd on your front lawn. Remember Night of the Living Dead? When the people were stuck in the house while the zombies struggled to get inside to eat their brains? Now imagine the zombies using terms like 'wicked pissah, ****tard, and *****bag' as they climb out of those 'cahs' and start clamoring for 'beah.'

1. True.
2. Who gives a fark?
3. True.
4. Who gives a fark?

4a. True.

Ok. So given your impressive list of qualifications( you pretty much will fit right in. You better get your ass up here or we'll all come down there. Trust me, you don't want to look out your window and see this crowd on your front lawn. Remember Night of the Living Dead? When the people were stuck in the house while the zombies struggled to get inside to eat their brains? Now imagine the zombies using terms like 'wicked pissah, ****tard, and *****bag' as they climb out of those 'cahs' and start clamoring for 'beah.'

His neighbors would oust him from the neighborhood and he would have to come back with us. I can just see it now

In other words, don't let the door hit you in the ass. No long goodbyes. See ya. Bye f-ing bye. GTFO. Don't know how we'll get along without you but we're gonna start figuring it out starting this morning at 9.

So I guess that's it then. I brought Security up to help you carry your stuff out to your car.

(Guys, be sure he's only taking personal stuff with him and be sure you get his badge and his keys.)

Take care and good luck in your future endeavors.

Uhhhh , no. I'm not going to hug you.

(Guys? Now! Do we need backup?)

Well...

Thank goodness THAT'S over with.

Lets get building services up here and get that cubicle fumigated. By lunchtime I don't want to see a single reminder of that Fukctard.

Yeager, I'm putting you in charge of that. If I hear that name again you'll be following that moron out the door.

Ok people, lets get back to work.

Hey Cape, how's the Stinker IPA coming?

huh??? What?

sorry... I wasn't paying attention, I was going through and reconciling our invoices for the last month. It's tough to keep track of all of the checks and different invoices sometimes.

I think we need to hire a nice 22 yr old sorority girl to help with the books.

:off:

AZ, I never really thought about it before... but what the hell do you have a picture of a garage door as your avatar?

It's my ghetto money-pit townhouse "investment" property.

The fecking HOA fined me during their annual inspection for a damaged garage door (the damage happened years earlier), and the whole thing's been quite the painful saga the last few months.

I was bored with my Minnesota Twins avatar (they suck anyways), and couldn't think of anything else...

So I'm working last night... you know.. as a Pro Brewer... and a guy comes in... nice guy...

Turns out he's a homebrewer (hell...he'll probably end up reading this).

We're just bullshtting about brewing and he's asking about equipment. Again... we're just talking... and then he comes out with, "So I'm assuming you guys are using conicals"

(twitch... twitch)

Folks on this thread would be proud. I don't think I, ultimately, really offended him with my answer.

You should have told him the truth. That you just sold your conical a to Yeager for use in his professional brewery.

That statement is fukcing hilarious on a dozen different levels. And all the better because it really is true. Ya Cape. You should see about that 22 year old receptionist.

image-1117449873.jpg

Actually, I sold four to Yeager. They were 4 tanks I picked up a while ago for SSBC group brews. They were cheap (I think $100 a peice) and were never set up to do anything that conical zealots claim are the huge benefits of having a conical.

so... I'm not really sure what levels of hilarity you're talking about.

You're right. You and Yeager, both living in Norton. Norton, that hotbed of commerce and venture capital. Both starting up a brewery within months of each other, sheet, practically within sight of each other. Your selling your training wheels to him. You two mocking each other regularly,

Nope. None of that's chuckle worthy

Back