The "Dear" , "Sincerely" thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Direct Hops,

Thank you for getting the 2014 crop of leaf hops in stock. That said, I should be able to buy more than one pound of Amarillo, or Citra per order.

Sincerely,
I want to buy more than one pound of a proprietary variety

Dear SSR,
Thanks for being DOA. It's not like you were an integral part of the operation or anything. Just be ruined like that. You'll match my day.
Sincerely, Me.

Dear Saturday morning tea and/or coffee,

You are very boring and lonely without accompanying Premier League.

Sincerely,
International Break Means Boring Weekend

I have no problem drinking beer at 10am if there is footy involved. I suggest you may have a non-drinking problem.

Dear "Dating Our Daughter",

Thank you for not greeting us this way.

thoughts.png

Sincerely,
As Far as You're Concerned, Our Daughter does not have Nipples

Dear DrunkleJon,
If they don't hate you, they think you're gay. And what you're doing to their daughter is not spelled d-a-t-i-n-g.
Sincerely,
A guy who always slipped under the parents' radar.

That, or her previous boyfriends were the below type.

Dear "Dating Our Daughter",

Thank you for not greeting us this way.

thoughts.png

Sincerely,
As Far as You're Concerned, Our Daughter does not have Nipples

Dear 4 day workweek,

Why cant you be 3 days instead? I have some nipples to lick.

Sincerely,
3 more days to go.

Dear nipple lickers on this thread,

I have infant twins therefor there is no nipple available for said licking activity anymore. May I suggest finding girlfriend specimens with a third nipple?

All the best,
20/20 hindsight

Dear nipple lickers on this thread,

I have infant twins therefor there is no nipple available for said licking activity anymore. May I suggest finding girlfriend specimens with a third nipple?

All the best,
20/20 hindsight

Dear 20/20 hindsight,

Just because YOU'RE on a diet, doesn't mean the rest of us can't eat cake! :cross:

Sincerely,
Every other guy

Dear area body shops,

If I had put out this quality of work back in the day I would have been fired on the spot. You should be ashamed.

Sincerely,
Could do better work with playdoh and spray paint. Oh wait that's what YOU did.

Dear propane man,

Thank you for not charging me to top off my tank for tonight's 100min boil. I'm not sure if you don't know how to read fractions or it just wasn't worth your time to calculate .79 of a gallon of propane. I know I might be the paranoid a$$hole here driving to your station during the lunch rush with a full tank of propane... But thank you for installing confidence that I will not run out of fuel tonight.

All the best,
That Crazy Guy With A Full Tank of Propane

Friend who thinks "beer is not a science" and disregards sanitation, made me try his beer. Tastes like burnt plastic. Not trying to be rude but it's bad. And I have a pint to drink of it right now. Thinks it's the fault of my hops.

Dear Thinks it's the fault of my hops,

That sounds like a real drag. Tell him the truth. Be a friend, even if you have to be a d!ck about it. Sounds like he deserves it.

Sincerely,
You should give your friend a good old punch in the berries.

Friend who thinks "beer is not a science" and disregards sanitation, made me try his beer. Tastes like burnt plastic. Not trying to be rude but it's bad. And I have a pint to drink of it right now. Thinks it's the fault of my hops.

Dear whoever you are,
you are in the wrong thread
Sincerely, PFISD

Dear Disheveled,

Just be glad that HBT is not your cell phone's texting app.

Sincerely,
Habitual Drunk-Texter

Dear President Obola,

Thanks for not shutting down flights from Liberia...

Sincerely,

Everyone who came in contact with everyone else who came in contact with everyone else who, you know, came in contact with the healthcare workers that treated the dead ebola guy in Dallas. Soon to be tons and tons of people across this country.....

Dear, Guy Welding Across From Me,

Aaoooww!!! My eyes!!!!!

Sincerely,
Beer Does Not Cure Flashburn

Dear Beer Does Not Cure Flashburn,

Or does it?

Sincerely,
You may be doing it wrong

Dear These Two Guys,

I'm a professional beer a-hole. beer does not cure flash burned eyes, but it helps.

Sincerely,
Don't Watch Me Weld

Dear My Poop,

Thank you for offending everyone else in the bathroom at work today!

Sincerely,
Seriously Impressed

Dear Beer Does Not Cure Flashburn,

Or does it?

Sincerely,
You may be doing it wrong

Dear I'm doing it wrong,

Sadly after many years of independent research and testing I can say with some certainty that beer does not cure flashburn..... yet.
However, in the name of science and for the good of all mankind (ok, mostly just welders), I will continue to explore the possibilities of this miracle cure through rigorous testing in my personal laboratory( home brewery).
Starting right now...

Sincerely, Bout To Get Farkin Wasted

Dear flashburn,
Punch him in the ebola.

Sincerely,
Yes that's a thing. I should know, I'm from Dallas.

Dear Ebola Does Dallas,

Unfortunately, the guy was born in the southern hemisphere so his ebola spins counter clockwise, making it difficult for me to hit since i'm right handed.

Sincerely,
I Did Give Him An Elbow To The Coriolis

Dear Don't Watch Me Weld,

Beer also doesn't cure some good ole slag burns, but sure helps as well

Sincerely,
Guy who didn't have enough C-clamps to secure fire blanket

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back