thanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamk222

Reaction score
you guys have been a great help i know i havent been a member of this community long but i have to say its been a bigger help to me than all the books ive bought and the 2 classes ive taken in atlanta (p.s. i live in huntsville alabama)i cant wait till i git to the point at witch i can finly help yall so hear is a toast to you all chears!!!! oh also my 2nd batch of bear was wonderfull the first i destroyed because i boiled the wort in a pot that sead it was sainless steal but it turned out the bottom was the only part that was steal the sides was alumanum and it tasted like a caned beer X 200 so once again thanks all

primary fermenter:hony wheet amber bock
primary fermenter#2:cyser(apple mead)
secondary fermenter:air
bottles:hony cream ale and white grape hony apple wine

I agree with you adamk222, there are a great bunch of very helpful and knowledgeable people here. You can learn as much or more here than some of the books.

I'm not exactly an oldtimer here-- joined in September-- but I heartily agree. There are many very helpful people here. You can often learn more information about brewing and faster than any other way I know of.

don't know if i helped or not, but thanks for the toast! :~)

there is a good gang here and i learn stuff everyday too.

I think classes are great but they have to turn everything into rocket science so you feel you are getting your moneys worth. Sometimes we just want a good beer we don't want to repeat Chemistry 101!!

:cross:

adamk222 said:
you guys have been a great help i know i havent been a member of this community long but i have to say its been a bigger help to me than all the books ive bought and the 2 classes ive taken in atlanta (p.s. i live in huntsville alabama)i cant wait till i git to the point at witch i can finly help yall so hear is a toast to you all chears!!!! oh also my 2nd batch of bear was wonderfull the first i destroyed because i boiled the wort in a pot that sead it was sainless steal but it turned out the bottom was the only part that was steal the sides was alumanum and it tasted like a caned beer X 200 so once again thanks all

primary fermenter:hony wheet amber bock
primary fermenter#2:cyser(apple mead)
secondary fermenter:air
bottles:hony cream ale and white grape hony apple wine

i think i'm with every one else here. i have been bumbling my way along here for a little while now and from every thing i've read on here, i've learned so very much. you guys have convinced me to start all grain brewing. i can't start right now cause i'm getting ready to move but i'm already starting plans and buying equipment. i can't wait to do my first all grain batch. i'll be moving to cali in april and once i'm there i'll be starting up again. if any one is in cali i wouldn't mine finding a brew buddy. i've been brewing for about 12 years but haven't brewed much, took an 8 year break and now i'm back and ready to make this not only a hobby but a life style. every one on here has been a big factor in that. thanks for every thing!!!! brew on!!!

I just want to say you guys have helped me out too. I appreciate the fact that you don't bust ballz (too much) and everyone is eager to join in and help. Let's start a homebrewing revolution and someday we can get together on a tropical island, fly in kegs and have one BIG BREW HA HA and get to know each other face-to-face (bring chicks though, cause they're fun to party with). We can reminisce on the early days and how we didn't know squat, and watch the big sun rise over the ocean and have a BIG FAT BREAKFAST BREW and start throwing horseshoes at 9 am!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back