Thank a moderator today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HornetSparky

Reaction score
Reply with a "Thank you!" if you appreciate the sevenish people that devote their time to making this forum all that it is. They hear from those with complaints--which is what they signed up for--but those of us that use this HUGE public resource to further our hobby are generally quiet in our contentment. At their hourly rate of $0.00, a thank you seems appropriate to me.

As much as I use and enjoy this forum, I need to upgrade to a lifetime membership but haven't. Like my keezer, that is in my long term brewing plan. In the mean time, I offer my sincere appreciation to TxBrew, Yooper, Homer, Pappers and those whose handles I cannot recall at the moment. Thank you for keeping this spectacular resource clean, organized, useful and respectful. :mug:

Double? Nay! I say a ten-fold increase is in order! Thanks mods!

1177.png

I very much appreciate the support.

The mods here are the best I've ever seen, and I look forward to years with this team.

Cheers to the Mods and Admin! Truly :mug::mug: You folks are wonderful and I sincerely thank you for this little piece of heaven.

Great thread, it is easy to forget how much appreciation we should have for the Admins / Mods who make this forum so wonderful!

Prost to them!

Here, here! Ditto what OP said! You are all awesome, and so is this site you provide us! Thank you for all your hard work, tolerance, persistence, and incredible knowledge and experience, not to mention sense of humor! Prost!

nerdy_zpseb6c4b8d.jpg

Thanks! Really!

Oh my gosh, where did you get that picture of me from 10th grade?!?! :D

Thanks for the thanks. It's nice to be appreciated, and I know that we all love doing what we do.

TxBrew- about that increasing our salary? That would be awesome. I know we'd be thrilled with doubling or tripling our salary. :D
(for those who don't know- we're volunteers ;))

I'd like to thank the Mod responsible for quickly deleting and likely banner poster who was trying to use this forum as a way to advertise counterfeit documents. Being on top of things like that keeps the community together and continues to keep the forum a reputable place.

Thank you.

:eek: I should have thought of this way back when.......:eek:

Thanks a million. :rockin::rockin::ban::rockin::rockin::tank::mug: :mug:

:eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar:

Wow, look at all the brown-nosers coming out of the woodworks. :D

I used to be a moderator at one of the home audio forums I frequented before it shut down. It's not an easy job, so I half way know what the mods (and admins) here may deal with from time to time.

So with that said, I'll also throw out a big

THANK YOU!

:mug:

This is a pretty cool sight and I would also like to thank the other members here for making this an inviting and welcoming place. Thanks gang! :tank:

I'd like to thank the Mod responsible for quickly deleting and likely banner poster who was trying to use this forum as a way to advertise counterfeit documents. Being on top of things like that keeps the community together and continues to keep the forum a reputable place.

Thank you.

And thank everyone who reports that kind of thing!

I'd like to add my thanks to everyone else. And Homercidal, I try to report that junk whenever possible. :)
Y'all keep up the good work!

Back