Texas fresh juice supplier?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordsmith

Reaction score
I've been making beer a while, and just bottled my first kit wine, a merlot. Four more (yes 4!) are fermenting or aging right now, and I'm thinking about trying my hand at something non-kit. There are tons of vineyards in Texas, but I'm not connected enough to that world to know if any of them have fresh juice available for folks like me. Does anyone have a supplier they can recommend, preferably local (Houston) but certainly high quality?

I'd rather deal locally, but quality is the only requirement.

Thanks

Travis

wordsmith said:
I've been making beer a while, and just bottled my first kit wine, a merlot. Four more (yes 4!) are fermenting or aging right now, and I'm thinking about trying my hand at something non-kit. There are tons of vineyards in Texas, but I'm not connected enough to that world to know if any of them have fresh juice available for folks like me. Does anyone have a supplier they can recommend, preferably local (Houston) but certainly high quality?

I'd rather deal locally, but quality is the only requirement.

Thanks

Travis

Talk to your local wineries. Many of them sell juice to home wine makers.

But I bet you are a few months too late for fresh juice. It's typically available September through November at the latest.

Back