• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Texas - 30a 220v PID Controlled Electric Brewery (15Gal - HERMS)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleeves

Reaction score
I brewed a ton in the past just not so much anymore. Ready to move on to other stuff. Selling my 30a eBrewSupply 15 Gal setup. The bottom of the control panel is cut out, I found it helped with heat build up here in Texas in a garage in July. Temp probes are XLR while the power is hard wired (can easily be converted back to plugs but I never had the need to move it). Everything you need is here and working.

Selling everything together. Notable items:
15G pots and false bottom from Texas Brewing
All camlocks and hoses
Hydra chiller
2 chugger pumps
Hop spider
Oxygen tank/stone
SS brewing Conical fermenter (7 gal)
2x 6.5Gal Big Mouth Bubblers
6 Gal Carboys
Bungs and airlocks
Extra 4500W straight Element
Water Filter
Hydrometer
Refractometer
Stir Plate made from Glock case
Flask and Stir Bar
Multiple kegs (Probably 6-8) pin locks
Fermentation chamber (chest freezer) with temp controller

Asking $2500 for everything. 76044 (Godley, Texas)
IMG_4681.JPEG
IMG_4681.JPEGIMG_4682.JPEGIMG_4683.JPEGIMG_4684.JPEGIMG_4685.JPEGIMG_4686.JPEGIMG_4689.JPEGIMG_4690.JPEGIMG_4692.JPEGIMG_4694.JPEG

System has been disassembled but can be assembled if interested. No thermal concerns at all. The bottom panel is just open for routing cables. Used many times with no issues. I prefer hardwiring the elements as opposed to the twist connects.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am interested, but having trouble starting a private conversation to discuss arrangements. Do you have those blocked?

Back