• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Temperature Control, Serving, Yeast Propagation and more Brewing Tools

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucrece

Reaction score
Make an offer on multiple items. All items are in excellent condition - just selling because I no longer need them.

Stout Nitro Tap Faucet (3) - $50 each
-- as see for $99
Refractometer - $45
---as seen for $57 new at NorthernBrewer

Micro Matic Sanke D-System Keg Washer/Filler - $65
--as seen for $99 new at GWKENT

NEW Unused Micro Matic Sanke Keg Filler -with automatic beer stop when full - $150
--as seen on GW Kent for $195 http://www.gwkent.com/proline-manual-keg-filler.html#detailed-description

Auber PID Temperature Controller SYL-2362 with RTD Sensor ext 8 ft cable - $80
--as seen on Auberins.com for $45 for Controller and $45 for Sensor
Hanna Magnetic Stir Plate w. stir bars, 500ml flask and 250 ml flask - $85
--as seen on MoreBeer for $99 for stir plate and $52 for bars
Love TS2-010 Temperature Controller with probe - $30
--as seen on zoro.com for $45

Blichmann Beer Gun with accessory kit - $75 -- SOLD

How much is shipping for a stout faucet to 24401? They're all stainless steel right?

Feel free to post questions here but please send a PM if you'd like to purchase or else I may not get it in time before I sell the item locally.

What's the difference between the Love and the regular STC-1000? Any advantages?

Just a heads up, I bought a nitro faucet from OP. Received it today and it was missing some internals including the restrictor plate rendering it useless as a nitro faucet, and is also corroded on the part that connects to the shank. OP hasn't responded to PM or email for my refund requests.

Back