• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Taprite Primary Wye Regulator ($70 + shipping OBO)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enormous13

Reaction score
Purchased directly from Keg Connection in January 2018 for $73 + shipping. This regulator is essentially brand new. It's been used for a month in my kegerator, zero leaks and performs flawlessly.

Comes with MFL fittings and 5/16" barbs. I'll even throw in the ~2' worth of gas tubing I have connected to each out on the Wye splitter (clear, 1/4" braided gas line affixed to barbs with oetiker clamps - zero leaks).

$70 plus shipping costs, or best offer. Payment accepted via PayPal or Venmo. Post in this thread or DM me if interested. Located in Orlando, FL and available for local pickup.

Looking to sell it as I move to a different set-up for my beer dispensing needs.

IMG_6789.jpg

Link - https://www.kegconnection.com/taprite-wye-regulator/

I'm in Orlando, FL - I can't eat the cost of cross-country shipping. I'll agree to $50 plus the cost of shipping. This regulator is essentially brand new from Keg Connection. I'll need prepayment as well since you're a brand new account.

Thank you for your response, but with shipping that part is getting really close to buying it from a retailer.
So I will have to decline your offer.

Good luck. Hope you find someone local.

Thank you for your response, but with shipping that part is getting really close to buying it from a retailer.
So I will have to decline your offer.

Good luck. Hope you find someone local.
To partially cover shipping to the West Coast, I'll agree to $65 ($50 product + $15 shipping). That's over a 20% price discount compared to buying from Keg Connection ($82 vs. $65).

I'll extend this offer to any other users as well.

Latest posts

Back