Tapcooler Hands Free Bottling Mount: Anyone Used It?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domdom

Reaction score
i have a tapcooler bottle filler and really love it. way easier to user than a beer gun. the only think i don't like is that is is a bit slow and having to hold the bottle can be a pain. i saw that there is a hands free mount that hooks to the filler and holds a bottle into place. i wanted to see if anyone has used this and if so, how well does it work. i feel like i have to hold the bottle pretty firmly to the silicone seal to keep a good seal and have the counter flow filler work like it's supposed to.

Handsfree Magnetic Mount for the Tapcooler

tapcooler-handsfree-magnetic-mount.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I would need to rig up a stand for this since I don't have a flat surface to mount it.

I also have the extension to allow the bottles to rest on the top of my keezer but you still need to you still need to apply downward pressure on te tapcooler, easier than holding then applying upward pressure on the bottle but I like the "no-hands" idea of the mount.

I got lucky with the drip tray placement, I can wedge a flip top slightly and just need to hold in place. I'd say 90% of my fills are the old Grolsch bottles.

Back