• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tap Rite T742-2 2-Gauge 2-Outlet CO2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zegolf

Reaction score
I'm upgrading to a dual body CO2 regulator and need to offload my barely-used, CO2 regulator with dual gauge regulator. This regulator has dual gauges to show working pressure and tank pressure. It also has an outlet splitter installed with dual shutoff levers - each with antibackflow device. I paid $93.25, asking for $75 shipped, OBO.

Regulator has been hooked up to only two kegs and has held pressure since I purchased it over 2 months ago. Regulator has been tested for leaks and shows no sign of leakage since I started using it.

RegulatorTapRite2outlet.jpg

Above image is stock image from Annapolis Homebrew (where I bought the item) and I can provide actual photos tomorrow if anyone needs to see them. Actual item differs very little from stock photo.

I've never sold an item on HBT, but have provided my eBay seller feedback here as an example of my shipping...abilities.

Shipping will be from Maryland, safely packaged in a USPS Priority box, if it fits. If it doesn't fit, I'll be shipping UPS.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Edit: Updated location in title and will be posting photos tonight.

I'll give you $20 for the splitter and check valves, shipped.

yes, PM me your paypal info and i'll get you paid right away.

Sounds great, you two. Thanks for your purchases. I'm sending my information now, and as soon as I've received payment, I'll get the two pieces separated and sent out!

Back