Tampa Bay Women's Brew Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris7687

Reaction score
My HBC, Special Hoperations, is putting on a Women's Brew Day. I just wanted to post something on here as well to promote it. We are hoping to have a nice turnout! Hope some women in ya'lls life may be interested!

Description from one of the event pages:

All women in the Tampa Bay area are welcome to come out and brew together at Southern Brewing and Winemaking! No experience necessary! No equipment, no problem! For the event, we will make groups of 2-3 women so that we can learn from each other. If you already have partners, no problem. If you don't, we can make a partnership for you.

Brewers: please sign up at Special Hoperations website (http://www.specialhoperations.org/brew-day/).

You must sign up in order to:
- receive a 20% off discount of your ingredients for that day's brew
- be paired with like-minded women who want to brew
- reserve equipment that you need for the brew (this is free of charge but we need to know what people need)

We will have special guests: local women in the brewing industry who will come out to support us and give us brewing tips! There will be a food truck and a raffle. Proceeds from the raffle will go to funding the brewers for their entry into a national homebrew competition.

Men and women are welcome to come and support the women brewers that day!

This was a great event! I was amazed at the turn out. Hopefully they will do another event like this in the future.

Latest posts

Back