Stupid Crap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
this is a short list of stupid things I've said to people in conversation. because I'm a smart ass.

When I invented welding, it was a cold process. But people complained it was too cold, so I made it hot. Then they complained it was too hot. I told them, "Tough. I'm not changing it back."

I invented water.

Back when I was your age, before I invented electricity, we had to rub the steel together to make it stick. That's why people think pipe welding is tricky.

It was so hot in my house, I had to turn the oven on just to cool down.

On a windy day, I like to tie a rope around my ankle & fly like a kite.

If I walk into the wind at the wrong angle, my ears will catch it & I'll spin like a top.

The frost on my windshield was so thick this morning, I had to use a pay loader to scrape it off.

An elderly woman in a rather nice restaurant once asked me if I was a professional wrestler, to which I replied, "no, but I once took taxidermy classes".

When sitting on the curb in front of the methadone clinic, I tend to reflect on my 14 years in junior college with some regret.

While shopping yesterday, the directv guy was roaming the store trying to get customers. He tried to hand me something, I responded "No Thanks, I'm trying to Quit" He had the strangest look on his face as I went on by.

Everyone needs a little anal leakage now and again. (I think it was a conversation about boy bands and how they suck. I may have been slightly intoxicated.)

in regards to a flat tire: Just rub some Bag Balm on it. It'll be alright.

Told a young kid once my grandpa was so old he had to wait 3 months after being born for dirt to be invented so he could play in it.

I've used the "No thanks, I quit." a few times.

Back