Stuck on island... only 2 beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overG

Reaction score
You're stuck on a deserted island....you can have an unlimited amount of your choice of 2 beers that are not your homebrew...name them

Is the island hot all the time? Or should I ignore climate beer aging/expiring and so on so forth.

Assuming the latter Id' go with Enjoy by IPA and Boat Beer

Busch light for those hot afternoon and I can drink it all day long without passing out assuming the island is surrounded by salt water. Then any irish red ale cause its my fav.

The island is deserted so after many years, the happiness could wear off, and I could be lonely. So, first I'd choose Red Stripe to remind my that island life is fun, and bring back great memories of Jamaica. Then Firestone 805, assuming my island is somehow in the Paso Robles area.

Santa Fe brewing companies Imperial Java stout and Three philosophers.

If there is no water on the island: Coors light.
For dinner maybe Old Foghorn.

PBR
Sweetwater IPA

We do get a magic refrigerator in which these beers magically appear right? Or do they just wash up on the shore?

This is probably the best version of this question in a long time.... I know one of them would be Bell's Two Hearted Ale. It's funny I had just posted yesterday on facebook, that I was brewing an IPA (my clone) because no matter how much beer of different types I had around the house, homebrew or otherwise, I still crave Two Hearted Ale. So I either need my clone on tap or I run out weekly for some. I never tire of it.

Now the other one is trickier. I want something that I wouldn't tire of eventually which I would most any because everything else I rotate whether it's buying or brewing. And it can't be an extreme style, like a Barleywine, since an IPA is extreme in a different way.

I'm thinking it would have to be something of the lawnmower/cream ale variety... of course you never said anything about additives....I could just choose PBR, and add this stuff to it. :)

slideshow_1.jpg

From this thread from yesterday.... No need to homebrew anymore with this product

Back