Stone Brewing Escondido Ca (PICTURES)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have just applied for an entry assistant brewer position at stone. Yup, I did. Imagine it would have to be an amazing place to work.

i saw that when i was there but the drive for me would have been over an hour each way to work plus traffic. They are also looking for servers and either would be awesome especially considering the price of entrees and the amount of awesome beers people will be drinking. Mad Money...Good luck with the ast brewer application

I was in SD back in April on business and I made it a point to stop by Stone Brewery. We don't get Stone distributed in Louisiana, but I've known about Stone's beer for a long time so I knew I had to visit this beer mecca. While I was there I had a 2008 Old Guardian Barleywine that had been aged in red wine barrels, easily stands out as one of the most outstanding beers I've ever had in my life.

Don't care for their beers, but they do have a nice brewery. Someone I know recently visited and said they are planning to open a hotel next door. Hand down one of the most brilliant moves they could make. "Get drunk here and walk to your room. No need to drive. And if you get thirsty...have some stone from the mini fridge in your room!"

Back